Chapter 3

"198 199 200!" I said and lay on the ground after doing push ups. Amaterasu then sits beside me then lets me place my head on her lap.

Amaterasu:So are we gonna go now?

YN:Sure!

Amaterasu:When we arrive there, be careful there will be monsters or thieves.

YN:I'd like to fight monsters!

Amaterasu:But i'm worried about you.

YN:I know, but let me atleast protect the town from them.

Amaterasu:Okay, get ready and wait for me at the door.

YN:Okay.

Minutes later

She walks outside with a basket on her hand and i offered to hold it. She smiles and gave it to me then she turns to her Ōkami form.

Amaterasu:Now sit on my back.

YN:You know that thing behind you is blocking it, and no i'm not gonna sit on you're back like i'm a kid!

Amaterasu:You are my kid, now sit!

YN:Okay...

The thing behind her vanished and i sat on her back like a small child. I then pat her side and she gasped.

"Don't do that!" She says a little embarrassed and i just shrugged it off then pat it. She then grunts then swished her tail on my face and i laughed.

Time skip

We arrived at a small town and she reverts to her human form. "Didn't realize you were beautiful in that form too!" I say smiling at her and she blushes. "Thanks sweetie" She says as we look around the market.

Amaterasu:Sweetie can you find me some vegetables while i go look for some spices?

YN:Sure Ama-

She placed her fingers on my lips.

Amaterasu:Either say Mom or Irelia.

YN:'Kay mom.

Amaterasu:Now go on, i'll be fine.

YN:If you detect danger, you can tell me!

She nodded and i walk away then start looking around for vegetables. I then see 2 shady guys and i decided to ignore it as i continue my shopping then i look back at them and they were following a girl.

I look back at a stall then bought vegetables and started following them. They pushed her on the alleyway and i followed up behind them then they started robbing her.

YN:Hey!

Thief 1:Who are you?! Take care of him!

Thief 2:Walk away or else!

YN:Or else what?

I crossed my arms and Thief 2 charges at me with a right hook. I ducked down and right uppercut him knocking him down.

Thief 1 charges at me with a knife then i throw my kunai in the air and teleported above him then stomped his face to the ground.

I caught my kunai and began walking to the girl.

YN:You alright miss?

???:Yeah, tha-... YN!?

YN:Who are you?

???:It's me! You're childhood friend Ionia!

YN:Ionia!?

She then hugs me and i hugged back.