Chapter 13

Weeks later

"Final Stance: Azure Dragon!" YN yelled out and Snek appeared hitting Lung then he starts to lose balance. YN got infront of him and delivered an axe kick hitting Lung then he drops on the ground.

YN offered his hand and Lung grabbed it then helped him off the ground.

Lung:More powerful with the Azure Dragon by your side.

YN:Yeah, thanks for teaching me yhe last stance. I have to go and defeat the Oni.

Lung:Alright, it's not just Oni your fighting, but be careful. Zhuque taught you to not let your guard down and so as the others.

YN:I'll remember.

Jin POV (Possesed)

Jin arrived back at a tall tower and there was Oni standing while Tengu is sitting at the throne.

Oni:I see you have failed your mission.

Jin:Forgive my failures, i promise i will kill him before he gets here.

Oni:No, i'll kill you now!

Oni unsheathes his sword.

Tengu:Stop. Let him be.

Oni grunts and sheathed back his sword.

Oni:Kill him, if you don't i'll kill you myself!

Jin nods and turns around and exited the tower.

Few days later

YN POV

YN and the girls are on Snek. Snek is hovering above the clouds and Amaterasu pokes YN's shoulder then he turns around to look at her.

Amaterasu:You think Jin is waiting for us back home?

YN:I don't know, I better get myself ready to fight him for you two to run.

Deliah:He moves more faster than you spar with him, i better be careful if i were you.

YN:I will.

They arrived back home and see Jin standing there with his arms crossed. Snek lands far away from him and Jin still stares at YN.

YN prepared his sword and Jin spoke up.

Jin:Hey brat.

YN:What are you doing here gramps?

Jin:I was hoping if i could talk to you from afar without harming the others.

YN:What do you wanna talk about? You were supposed to kill us right?

Jin:I only have limited time it can occur now or soon. And if i'm not myself please keep my family safe and away from me.

YN:I will, Where's Oni?

Jin (Possessed): I'm afraid i will not tell you, i have a task to finish.

Jin unsheathes his sword but his arm cannot move. He drops on one knee and struggles to stand up.

YN stands far away from him but the other side of him wants to go help him.

Jin:YN, i don't have much time. We must fight!

YN:I can't!

Jin:YN, i'm already dead!

YN:What...?

Jin (Possessed): Die YN!

Jin grabs the sword then bent down with his knees and leaped towards YN. YN quickly unsheathed his sword and their swords clashed.

YN knows he got possessed and got  no choice but to fight. YN led Jin's sword to the air and used his palm sending him back that Baek teach YN.