Chapter 9

Name: Baxia

Name: Baxia

Baxia:Hello, my name is Baxia. Black Tortoise of the North, Looking for me?

YN:Uhh, yes. My name is YN nice to meet you.

Baxia:Nice to meet you too, What do you want from me?

YN:I was hoping you could train me Jin sensei sent me.

Baxia:Jin? Oh right! Where is he?

YN:He...died fighting Oni.

Baxia:Sorry for your loss, he's here for the same reason too when he first came here, I'll train you like i train Jin when he was helpless against the Oni and Tengu.

YN:You will? And Tengu?

Baxia:Yeah, come back here tomorrow. We still got contestants fighting here.

YN:Alright.

Amaterasu:YN?

Baxia:And who's this? Jin sent this two here too?

Amaterasu:We we're actually looking for the Black Tortoise.

YN:Uhm, that's him.

Baxia:Names Baxia, nice to meet you miss.

Deliah:Deliah, Jin's wife.

Baxia:Nice to meet you Deliah.

Amaterasu:Irelia, nice to meet you Baxia.

Baxia:Your scent is like something else. Like Amaterasu.

Amaterasu:Please don't tell anybody.

Baxia:I won't, you guys wanna stay here after their fight? We're gonna have a feast.

YN:Sure!

Night

Amaterasu:Hey YN, wanna go for a stroll?

YN:Just the two of us?

Amaterasu:Yeah.

YN:Alright!

YN stand up and held her soft furry hand then they took a stroll. Everyone is in their beast form having a feast.

Deliah:Gonna teach him sword techniques?

Baxia:No, unarmed, I've watched his fighting style he's a little rusty from it. I should go and get him.

Deliah:Leave him be, he needs some time with her too.

Baxia:If you say so.

YN and Amaterasu stopped by at a cliff admiring the view of the moon and they both lay down on the grass. Then they started to nuzzle each other.

You know what it means.

They took a minute break after they "nuzzled" each other and began walking back. They saw Deliah and Baxia sparring and they decided to watch.