Chapter Thirteen

Allison's POV

It wants me? Why would it want me? It almost killed me.

"It wants you so it can hurt me. If the Nogitsune dies so does the host. That way whichever one of us is in control the other one will get hurt no matter what." Parabatai. That's the reason. Why didn't I think of that before? If a Parabatai dies then a piece of the other one dies too. It's a connection stronger than blood.

"Well then what do we have to do to keep him from taking control?" Stiles looked down thinking before his eyes went wide and he stood up abruptly.

"Last time I just had to stay awake. That way the Nogitsune couldn't take over, but this time it's stronger so maybe I have to fight it while staying awake this time." They looked at him strangely but he just waved them off.

Stiles POV

"Look I know it's weird but you just can't let me sleep."

You can't beat me like that this time Stiles

"What! What do you mean?"

"Stiles who are you talking to?" Allison asked warily as she came closer to me.

There's no getting rid of me Stiles. Not this time.

"GET OUT OF MT HEAD!!" I yell as I grabbed my head and crumble to my knees. As soon as I hit the ground though I felt arms lifting me back up. They were trying to talk to me though, but I couldn't hear a single word they were trying to say over the Nogitsune in my head.

You're a stupid kid Stiles. Thinking you got rid of me. I never left. You're the reason your dad got killed. He said so at that party didn't he?

"No. No that was a hallucination that wasn't real." I am basically pleading him to stop now.

"Scott how did you get rid of the demon in you?" I asked through gritted teeth.

"I don't know. The first thing I saw was you about to kill yourself." And I got it. I was about to reply when he started talking again.

"SHUT UP!!!" Then he stopped. He just stopped. No more talking. No nothing. It was peaceful for a minute before suddenly I got worried. Why wasn't he talking?

"He stopped. He just stopped. I can't hear him anymore."

"But that's not good. Shouldn't you at least be able to hear what he's thinking?" Jace asked. I nodded and then turned back to Scott.

"You come with me. We are paying a visit to one Liam Dunbar's house." He just looked confused.

"Why?" He asked as he tilted his head to the side.

"Because I figured out how to make both Liam and Theo join our side and get them together. Sorry Hayden." She sighed and me and Scott made our way to the door, but not before I was stopped by a hand on my forearm. I turned to see it was actually Izzy's concerned face.

"Just promise that you'll be the one coming back. Not the demon thing." I removed her hand from my arm and hugged her.

"I can't promise that. He's really strong. A lot stronger than I am, but I can promise you one thing," I pulled away to look at her,"I will try my best to come back as Stiles Lightwood and not Void Stiles. Would you look at that. You may be my older sister, but the younger sibling actually has the better speeches." That got everyone to laugh even though it barely made any sense.

"Scott let's go." No one tried to stop us this time. When we got in my Jeep Scott turned to me seriously.

"Stiles I need to know what I did if it hurt you that bad. I'm sorry about what I did.  It had to have been bad if the first thing Allison did was shove me away from you." He seemed genuinely sorry and it kind of made me feel bad about hating him before.

"It's fine. Honestly I don't even think it matters. That all happened while you were possessed and frankly I don't think you can remember it. So don't sweat it. You're my best guy friend and that's not going to change now that you're back on the right side. Now let's go get those demons out of your pack." I started the car and began to pull out of the driveway, but Scott put his hand on my arm.

"Our pack."

....

The drive to Theo's house wasn't very long considering he lives in the neighborhood next to mine. On the way I had come up with another idea of getting the demons out. Alec told me once about this demon that possessed a lot of people in the institute, and ended up with Clary's mom dead. That's not the point. The point is that apparently Izzy got possessed too, and Clary got it out of her by stabbing her in the shoulder. Yes it left a mark, but werewolves have mystical healing powers so they should most likely be fine. Most likely. I honestly don't know what will happen to them. That's why I haven't told Scott. I haven't exactly stabbed possession out of someone before. I have only bee possessed.

"Alright we're here." I announce as I park the Jeep.

"Wait didn't we need Li.." He cuts himself off once he sees me pull my seraph blade out.

"Wait. No no no. We are not killing him." Hold on. I wouldn't kill anybody just for being possessed.

"We're not killing him Scott. If we stab him the demon will have to choice but to exit the hosts body." He nodded forcefully in agreement. It was obvious he wasn't up for stabbing a pack member, but it had to be done.

"So the plan is. They don't know you're back to normal Scott. We have to use that to our advantage. So you act like you're there to come up with a new plan. Draw him outside, I'll sneak up behind him and then stab him. If I'm right the demon should just leave his body..."

"Wait should! Stiles I'm not doing this if it means that one of my pack will get hurt." He was a good alpha. I'll give him that.

"Would you rather do nothing or watch my friends and family slowly die out because we didn't do anything. Scott if we don't do this now then you know we won't do anything ever. We can't just not try, because if we had a chance to possibly prevent what's going to happen and we didn't take that chance then we are just as bad as the people doing it." He scrunched his face in consideration and frustration, but after a minute he calmed and looked to me with a nod.

"Let's do it."

A/N: I know. It's been a while since I've posted but writers block is hard to get by. Well I have finally passed my writers block for this story and will be posting more after this one goes up. Thank you all for your patience and I hope you enjoyed the chapter.