Epilogue

Stiles POV

So it's been two weeks since the whole Nogitsune fiasco and we've finally gotten rid of him. Izzy got to us in time to trace our healing runes and we ended up just fine.

Of course we still left Beacon Hills. There wasn't really any danger left for us to take care of anymore so we decided to go to danger central. Back to New York it seemed.

"Stiles are you ready?" Allison called from downstairs.

I zipped up my bag, took one look around my empty childhood room and yelled back yes. I even had to wipe a tear from my eye. So much had happened here and now I'm finally leaving. Finally moving on from my past that has held me down for so long.

"Bye Noah. Even though I wasn't your son I hope I made you proud." It was barely a whisper but it was still there.

Then I walked towards the door. Took one last look around and shut it.

"Ready for your new life?" Allison asked as I walked out of the house for the last time.

"Yeah let's do it!" I jumped in the car and we took off. Looking for our next adventure. 

Who knows what we'll deal with next.

A/N: So that's it. This story is actually done. I've been writing this for I don't even know how long.

I might write a sequel depending on if that's what you want to see.

So bye. - Kayla