Chapter 6

It's been 3 days and it's finally time to see Phoebe it feels like I have been waiting for this day forever.
On the way to the airport my mum asks me about all the messages on my phone and how long if been going on for. I just turn my head away and look out the window thinking about how I finally get to see Phoebe.

We walk into the airport and wait soon enough a tall blonde haired girl with a nose piercing rans up to me and gives me a big hug it takes me awhile to realise it Phoebe then I give her a really tight hug and start to cry.
"I have missed you so much" I tell her
"Don't cry I'm here now and I am real" she says to me
"So how have things been since I left" Phoebe asks me
"Not so I good" I answer with a tear racing down my face

"Ok girls get Phoebes luggage then get in the car we have a long week ahead of us" My mum says as she hurries through the crowds of people. Phoebe looks so different and so grown up.

We get in the car and I hope in the back of the car with Phoebe. I ask her all about school in Sydney and what she gets up to. Whenever she asks me about I just say "I will tell you later" because I didn't want my mum to know.

FMy phones buzz so pick it up. it's a kik notification
heidipuppy99 - Hey I have seen you getting bullied at school recently if you need a friend to talk to I will be there for you.
Someone actually cares about me that's not true at all. I place my phone down and decided to tell Phoebe everything "ok here it goes" I say as I take a deep breath.

I tell Phoebe everything and show her all the messages. She told me I need to tell my mum and speak to the school about it she said its best to tell someone. I just sit there looking at her like i didn't hear anything.
"I will tell her tomorrow" I say under my breathe

•••••••••••••••••••••
Thanks for reading be sure to Follow,Comment and Vote :)