Chapter 9- Phoebes POV (A few days ago till today)

I saw Jessica with her mum waiting for me at the airport.Jessica hasn't changed a bit but I could tell she thought I had changed because when I ran up to her and gave her a big hug it looked like she thought I was a total stranger for a second.

We then hopped in the car and chatted the whole way home. Jessica was asking me all these questions about school and whenever I asked her about her school she would always say don't worry or I will tell you later.

When we got to her house she told me about the bullies at her school and showed me some of the messages that people had sent her, but she never told me who sent them.

Before I went to bed Lacey, my and Jessica's friend sent me a message:

Lacey: Are you still up for tomorrow
Me: But don't you think we should take Jessica along to?
Lacey: I asked here but she said she was busy.

This morning when I woke up Jessica asked what we were going to do today. I thought she knew I was going shopping with Lacey, Maybe she had forgotten.
I had breakfast then hoped on the bus Lacey was there waiting for me on bus we took selfies the whole bus ride and the whole shopping trip we didn't speak about Jessica once.
•••••••••••••••••••••
Thanks for reading be sure to Follow,Comment and Vote :)