𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐒𝐀𝐊𝐈'𝐒 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆

━━━━━━ 🍨;┊                                   ✧・

━━━━━━ 🍨;┊
           ✧・

childhood memories can either be forever treasured— while others can be a mere negative like falling down a bike and spraining your ankle. or playing around the playground with some friends you might never see again. to the brim of disgust, y/n would rather not talk about her rough childhood. those days were robbed from her grasp, and she had endured it all until mai's death.

thats all in the pass right now but the fact still haunts her to this day; what if everything didn't turn out okay? what if she ended up dead in a ditch- "koneko-chan, you're spacing out again." natsume pinched her cheek as they walked in a fresh new lovely morning. y/n shook her head and gasped breathily.

"oh, were you saying something important? i was in the middle of a daydream ya know..." she whined sarcastically, rubbing her now red pinched cheek. the red head rolled his eyes, as they continued to walk on the streets: they were.. not on a date? but they were casually taking a walk to clear their minds together.

"tch. what were thinking about anyways? perhaps you've realized just how messed up your student president does things around school." natsume closed his eyes for a second, and when he opened them, y/n laughed.
"chigau. i believe i can prevent eichi from ruining another unit, have faith in me."

"faith? don't be stupid." natsume clicked his tongue in annoyance, sighing audibly.  y/n kept her goofy smile, until running footsteps took her attention to look over her shoulder. tsumugi stopped jogging and panted slightly, and using his knees for support. y/n and natsume also stopped walking, assuming the blue head needed to tell them something.

"hi, y/n, do you think you can he-..." tsumugi saw the dirty look natsume gave him, gazing his eyes at the agitated magician. "sorry for interrupting your date!" he immediately bowed before turning away sharply and walking off calmly. "date?" y/n blushed, turning her head towards natsume but he was gone from his spot.

it was tsumugi's small cry that made y/n realize; natsume gripped onto tsumugi's collar, clenching his teeth while his face was flushed. "idiot! you shouldn't be too considerate when i'm alone with her!" he whispered yelled, an irk mark on his head. tsumugi smiled reassuringly, looking over his shoulder to see y/n looking at a boy and a girl playing on a nearby playground, chasing one another whilst laughing.

she smiled softly, a visible sorrow in her eyes despite. no longer paying attention to natsume and tsumugi. "if i'm too considerate, y/n would have caught on a long time ago."
natsume let go of tsumugi, now frowning ; knowing y/n was notably jealous but jubilant at seeing children live their childhood happily

"ore? whats this? you're feeling bad for l/n-"
"i recommend for you to shut up if you don't want your face to be messed up." natsume threatened, glaring daggers at tsumugi. he sweat dropped, hands up in defense. "yeah, i'll go now..."