34. Obvious

Smut

••••••••••••••••••••••

The black haired girl and I talked a little more last night before we ended up falling asleep on my pile of rejected clothes.

I was extremely tired when I heard someone knocking at the door this morning.

I hoped that it was just my imagination as I snuggled my face farther into Aurelia's chest.

My hopes are crushed when the mystery person speaks out from the other side of the door.

"Hanna, Aurelia?" I hear my aunt say from behind the door

Shit.

I practically jolt awake and instantly disconnect myself from Aurelia causing her to wake up. I quickly look around my messy closet only to grab the first hoodie that I saw.

I stood up and made sure that it was long enough before unlocking and opening my closet door with a nervous smile.

My aunt Carolina gives us a knowing look making my cheeks warm up as I glance down at my feet with embarrassment.

"Your mom wants the both of you to come down for breakfast, everyone else is already downstairs" she informs

I nod my head before closing the door after my aunt's retreating body.

"She knows" Aurelia says with a smile

I roll my eyes at her as I walk over to my underwear drawer only to be pulled away from my drawer. I land with my knees on either side of her head making my eyes widen.

"I'm sorry" I apologize as I go to get up only for her to hold my butt against her chest so that I can still talk to her

"I'm not" she replies with a smirk

I furrow my brows only for my eyes to widen when I notice what she is trying to say.

Does she really want me to fucking ride her face right now?!

We literally have to be downstairs in a few minutes.

"We literally have to be downstairs in a few minutes, not a chance" I state but make no move to get off of her

No, Hanna.

You are going to regret this later.

"Please, I'll be quick, I promise" she begs with a pout

I bite my bottom lip as I think about it.

I am horny, but I am always turned on whenever I am around her.

She is literally begging me to sit on her face, which we have never tried before but I am interested in trying.

Hypothetically speaking, if we were to go through with this.

We would need to be quick so that no one becomes suspicious and comes up to check on us.

We would need to be quiet.

Hm, the pros outweigh the cons.

"You better be quick, I do not want my parents to catch me sitting on your fucking face" I state as I move to hover my heat over her face

She smirks with amusement clear on her face.

"Try not to scream, okay?" She says

"Wha- Holy-!" I ask with an obviously confused tone of voice only to be cut off by a moan when she forcefully pushes me down onto her mouth