My Mission, A Love Game [7]

• Dedicated to All My Fans

Thanks to everyone who read this msg :D it proves that you read chapter 1 - 7 (:

Congrats!

--

Drew came out of nowhere and tugged onto my wig hard. It was already halfway off, but I couldn't just stand there and do nothing. I immediately bent my knees, and swung my right foot across the ground. I kicked him with extra force, and he winced.

"Not bad." Drew gritted with his teeth.

"But this is just the beginning" he finished off briefly.

I used this time to adjust my wig, and prayed that he didn't notice my hair. Out of nowhere, he pulled out a whip from his pants.

I see. He came prepared.

It was time to get serious.

I grabbed a mini knife from a strap attactched to my thigh and was ready to battle.

We walked around for a few seconds, and he started to launch his whip at me. He sure had skills, and was whipping it at me like a maniac. I managed to dodge all of them, and that's where my knife came in handy. My knife was made with an extra sharp blade, and can cut though anything. It's especially customized for a soon to be spy like me.

I smiled proudly. I've been learning how to use different weapons ever since I joined Chief; so I wouldn't lose to Drew.

I swung out my knife, and started spinning it. As result, Drew's whip broke into pieces. He looked so surprised, and the look on his face was just so priceless!

I burst out laughing, and he turned red.

"Ahhahahha" I laughed.

"Shut up." Drew shouted, and pulled something out.

It sounded like a gun, so I stopped laughing and looked at him. He was pointing the gun at me with a serious look on his face.

"Look here, Carter. I don't know what Max did to you, but I do know that he has your old man." Drew said, and he was still pointing his gun at me.

"My old man..?" I said aloud. He doesn't mean Chief does he? I completely forgot about him.

"Oh.." I paused, and realised what kind of situation this was going to turn into.

"Give him back !" I shouted at him.

He chuckled, and spoke. "Pft. You're going to need to do more than just beg to get the old man back."

This was exactly what I was afraid it was going to turn into. A hostage.

"Bitch." I blurted out. I don't care if he kills me, but keeping Chief as a hostage was just so stingy!

He gave me a warning smile. "Well, since I can't kill you right now, I'll slowly torture you."

This guy was insane! I swear. I threw him a dirty look, and he continued.

"Let see.." He was tapping his finger on his chin just like any evil villain from a movie. He stopped tapping, and grinned at me weirdly.

"I'll give the grandpa back on one condition." He sounded overly confident.

"And the condition is..?" I made sure to throw attitude on every word that came out of my mouth.

"Take off your wig.." Drew threw me the mischievous grin. "And, fall in love with me." He finished.

"Are you dumb? That's two things." I rolled my eyes. Nut brain.

His cheeks turned into a deep shade of red, and looked embarrassed.