My Mission, A Love Game [4]

Donations are muchly appreciated <3;;

--

I slowly started to gain consciousness, and opened my eyes. They flied opened when I finally remembered what has happened.

Max.. I helped Max undo his handcuff, and he knows my real name! He was the one that had tried to kill me all along. Ugh, I'm so stupid!

"Max!" I screamed. I felt stupid, and mad.

No answer.

"Max! I know you're here!" I screamed even louder. This time, I heard a response.

"Hi to you too!" He said with a cherry smile. "But I kind of hoped that I'd hit you too hard in the head with a chair so you would've got amnesia." He smiled even wider.

"Son of a bitch!" I growled. This dick was so fjkhjkjkfdjlkfjkl! I tried to get up and fight him, but I noticed that the same hand cuff I used to cuff Max was on me. I was also tied by ropes so I couldn't move.

"Tsktsk, swearing now Carter? I'm pretty sure Chief has taught you better than that." Max said.

"What? Chief? Do you have him too!?" I was impatient now.

"NO, CARTER, NO." He used sarcasm.

I looked at my surroundings and noticed that there was a door behind Max. I'll take my chances. I wiggled my arm, and got my pocket knife out. It was always kept up my sleeves, since I'm a rookie, and I have to be fully prepared. I was good at picking locks, so getting the hand cuff off was a piece of cake. My hands were finally free, and I had to distract Max before he figures out that I'm up to something.

"Well, do you have a crush on anyone?" I asked trying to sound normal. I was halfway through cutting the rope.

"I have my eyes on Drew." Max said surprised at my normalness.

"WHAT?" I choked. What does he mean by Drew? They're both guys! By now, I've fully cut the rope, and I just need to look for an opening.

"I'm gay, you have a problem with that?" Max said matter of factly.

You have to be kidding me! Max was gay all along?!

An idea popped up into my mind. "Hey look, it's Drew!" I pointed at the door, and, as planned, he turned around to look.

Bingo.

I took this chance to dash forward, and stab him on the arm or something, but he turned around when he heard me run towards him. He slapped me across the face, hard, and I dropped the knife. We both dived for the knife, and I was first to it. I reached for the knife, but Max yanked my arm away, and tried using his other arm to get the knife.

Oh HELL NO.

I bit the closest thing he had near me, which in this case, was his ear lobe. He screeched out in pain, and I wasn't going to let him get back up again. I elbowed him in the chest, and he let out another yelp. He was now clutching onto his chest like his life depended on it. I debated whether I should kick him in the nuts or not, but decided not to. It'd be kind of sad if he couldn't have babies.

"Son, think before you act." I gave him a warning look, and walked over to grab the knife. My fingers were a few inches away from the blade when Max pulled onto my leg. I was caught off guard, and fell instantly towards the floor. I regret not kicking him in the nuts, that's for sure.

"You" He emphasized on the word. "Think before you act." he finished with a cocky grin. I was on the floor and he was standing up. He clearly had an advantage. I reached for the knife again, but he stepped on my hand. He put a lot of weight on it, and I could feel it. I couldn't move my whole arm at all, and thanks to all the pain; I couldn't move the rest of my body as well.

He reached for the knife and successfully got it. His foot was still on my hand as he bent down. The knife's blade was pressed against my cheeks now.

'It would be sad if this pretty face of yours was ruined now, ain't it, Casey?" Max said.

"Freak!" I managed to whisper. I hated to admit it, but I was scared to death!

He used the knife, and ran it across my cheeks lightly. I could feel the knife dancing on my right cheek. That sent a shiver down my spine.

"I just can't help myself." Max laughed. He sounded like one of those evil villains you'd see on television. He started to add a little more pressure onto the knife, and I swear if he added a bit more, I'll scream.

"I hope you die a slow and painful death!" I shouted, and a tear fell from the corner of my eye. Old friends of my parents often told me that I looked like my mom. I grew up not knowing how she looks like, and there were no pictures of her. My face is the only thing I can rely on..

Max laughed so hard, and finally caught his breath. "Oh well, I probably will."

Is this guy retarded?

"Lets just get this over with, Brian ordered me to kill you, so any last words?" Max smiled his angelic smile.

"Fuck you" I managed to put a playful smile onto my lips, and I prayed.

Please god please, I don't want to die! And who’s Brian?!

"Oh well." Max said. He rose up a hand the knife was in, and looked completely evil. He slowly moved his hand up, and in one swift motion, the knife came falling down.

--

Hope you enjoyed the chapter ! :D & What do you think ? Did she die ? (:

Never give up on something you can't go a day without.