IV

Hello~ how are you doing?I'm good!

I'm good!

Also I forgot to say, this book is 50 chapters ❤️
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

When San was eight years old, he finally decided to ask his mother about his father.

That day, he had been out playing all day with the neighborhood boys. Somehow, the boys had begun to tease him about him not having a father.

"Do you even have a dad?" One of the boys asked. San recalled he had brown hair.

"He's just not here for now.." San spoke and frowned realizing his mother had never exactly told him where the man was.

"You're weird." The brunett spoke and the rest of the children laughed.

San whimpered,"It's not m-my fault. I d-don't know where he is!"

"Just ask your Eomma idiot." A blond haired boy spoke and shoved San,"You're too girly because you don't have a dad raising you."

"Th-that doesn't make me girly!"

"Uh! Yeah it does." The blond haired boy snickered.

San teared up, "I'm not girly! I have a dad!" San yelled before turning around and heading back home.

His mother was in the kitchen preparing their dinner. After her old house had burned down, her neighbors were nice enough to help her build a quaint and small house.

"Eomma." San asked sitting at their kitchen table. "When do I get to meet Appa?" He asked softly and he woman froze, no longer cutting up vegetables for their food.

"Sannie.." She began slowly,"You're not going to get to meet Appa.. Appa was taken from us from very bad men from the Elzra Kingdom." Sooah spoke without turning to the child.

"Then we can go get him back, right?" San asked innocently fidgeting with his fingers. "I want to meet him."

"Oh.. Sannie.. they.." Sooah took a deep breath,"They killed Appa."

"So I'll never see him?" San asked softly.

Sooah shook her head softly,"No Sannie."

"That's not fair.. all the other boys have dads.." San teared up,"They said I'm girly because I don't have one!"

"Sannie not having a dad doesn't make you any less of a boy.. and there's nothing wrong with being 'girly'." Sooah spoke softly.

The tears started to fall down the boy's face, "They don't even play with me anymore! I want a dad!" San cried out before running to his bedroom.

Sooah just stood there stiffly before tearing up as well. I'm sorry Sannie..

・:*:・