XXI

Ummm this week is over~ I feel like I always say this, but online school is so hard 4 me

I feel like I always say this, but online school is so hard 4 me

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Wooyoungie. We're at the halfway point." San murmured and the prince woke up from his rest. Wooyoung stretched his arms and looked outside to see the sun above them. 

"Oh that's bright." Wooyoung looked away from the sun and instead at San. "Are we camping out here?" He asked, following the knight out of the carriage.

"Yep. There's a tent for the two of us as well." San spoke and the two of them made their way over to the makeshift campsite.

"Glad you two could finally join us." Mingi spoke, nailing down a corner of the tent.

San rolled his eyes and grabbed the prince's bag from the carriage. "Oh, Minhae, we have a separate tent for you as well." San spoke to the driver of the carriage.

The male just nodded and grabbed his things before heading in to his own tent.

"Hungry?" San asked Wooyoung.

"Just a bit." The prince spoke. "Can I help with anything?" Wooyoung asked, looking around the already set up campsite.

"Um.." San looked around. "There wasn't much to do in the first place." San spoke, knowing that the prince was probably hoping to help do something. "But if you want, we can cook together."

Wooyoung smiled at that and helped the knight to prepare dinner for all of them.

Wooyoung laid down his blanket inside the tent he was planning on sharing with San. "You know.. when you look past the fact that my mother sent me here because of her dislike for me.. this is kind of like a retreat."

San took off his shirt and threw it to the side. "A retreat?"

"Yeah.. being out here is relaxing.. in a way.." Wooyoung stared at San's muscles that flexed as San moved.

"Oh right.. Being away from the castle and castle duties is relaxing.." San turned around and moved his blanket to be closer to the prince. 

Wooyoung laid down on his sleeping space and San joined him. "Maybe we can find another time to go out on our own again." San mumbled as he grabbed the prince's hand.

"Maybe." Wooyoung murmured and intertwined his fingers with San's and fell asleep calmly. 

・:*:・

"Wake up." Mingi spoke from outside the tent.

San and Wooyoung groaned and got out of the tent tiredly. San looked over at Wooyoung who was standing in front of the tent and stretching tiredly.