XXXIX

The gif has no relevance, it's just nice :))✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

The prince sat up in their shared bed tiredly. "San?"

The knight peeked his head into the room with a toothbrush in his mouth,"Good morning."

Wooyoung giggled at the foam surrounding the knight's mouth, "Good morning."

The two had managed to remain unnoticed by the others in the castle for over a week. Of course, with the exception of Hongjoong and Seonghwa.. but those two didn't plan on telling anyone anything. 

San turned around and rinsed his mouth off before using mouthwash. "Are you going to get up any time soon?" San asked.

"With pain like this?" Wooyoung asked before showing the knight the bruises on his hips that were the size of San's hands.

"Oh.." San blushed and entered the bedroom to stand in front of the prince. "I can carry you." The male suggested lightly and Wooyoung laughed. 

"I'm just kidding~ Sannie you're so cute." Wooyoung spoke and attempted to crawl towards the male, but he hadn't anticipated his legs actually giving out.

"Oh wow." Wooyoung looked up at San,"Help me."

San smiled softly and lifted under Wooyoung's arms to pick up the male up. "You didn't wear pants to bed?" The knight asked, his hands on the prince's underwear as the prince wrapped his legs around the knight's waist.

"Why would I? They would get in the way if you wanted to go again this morning." Wooyoung smirked and bit the knight's ear gently.

"Wooyoung!" The knight exclaimed with embarrassment. 

The prince laughed with a sly smile. 

"I feel as if Yunho has corrupted you." San spoke, narrowing his eyes at his naughty boyfriend.

"Maybe.. maybe not." Wooyoung smiled and wrapped his arms around San's neck so the knight could take him to the bathroom. 

・:*:・

Over an hour later, Wooyoung was limping back to bed with dripping wet hair and a robe around his body. ".. I like how you feel without the condom." He hummed to himself carelessly, grabbing a towel to use on his hair.

San followed the male also wearing a robe of his own, "Oh lord.." He blushed,"I will never understand how you always have so much stamina, nor how you can be so blunt."

"Truthfully.. me either. Maybe you're just that good. You made me like this" Wooyoung spoke and sat down on the bed as he dried his hair. 

San was about to aid the prince with the task when there was a knock at the door. Cautiously, the knight looked through the peephole to see Hongjoong standing there holding a tray.