Fangirling

Abby's POV
"SHASHBAHSV" I yelled. "5 SAUCE OMFGISDK"
"CaNAKKSKD" Aliyah yelled with me. "ASHTOn" She started playing 'Heartache on the Big Screen' by 5SOS.
Oh yeah we're just screaming because, we got tickeTS TO A 5SOS CONCERT!!!
"Pipe down, children" Abby G said. "Pipe down" She hushed our faces.
"What if I meet Luke?" I gushed. I sat down and listened to the music Aliyah was still playing on her phone. "Ah nevermind, because I will, me and Aliyah bought VIP Back stage passes AYYY"
"Where did you get this cash?" Abby G asked me.
"The money we each got for our gigs" Aliyah answered for me. We're in a band called Sweet Escape and we do some gigs in hotels/restaurants. Abby G nodded.
"So did you buy me a ticket?" Abby G asked.
"OF COURSE!" I said. I went on Twitter and tweeted
"Going to a @5SOS concert! Can't wait to see them and meet them! 😍 Such a big fan."
FAST FORWARD TO 3 HOURS LATER
"OH MY GOSH MAN" I was screaming. "GUYS GUYS" I looked at my phone again. "SOMEONE PINCH ME OMG"
"What" Aliyah and Abby G said. I looked them dead in the eye.
"5SOS retweeted, replied, and followed me on Twitter" I said in a calm voice to create suspense, and hey I was in the mood.
They just stared at me. Their jaws basically almost touching the floor.
"Close your mouth honey, you'll catch flies" I said and closed their mouths.
That's when they started to scream. Oh geez.
"Get ready concerts in like 2 Hours!" I said looking at the time. It was 5:27.
I started by curling my hair, brushing my teeth, washing my face, putting makeup on, changing into my outfit (a 5SOS shirt with a skirt and converse), grabbing my purse, eating a snack, putting jewlery on, and finishing by grabbing our tickets to the concert. Took about 2 hours. Maybe less but I don't know. "LETS GO" I yelled
Aliyah and Abby G were wearing a 5SOS shirt too but paired it differently. Abby G was wearing a black choker, the shirt, black jeans, low top converse, and bug eye sunglasses. Aliyah was wearing the t-shirt, a sweater over it, blue jeans, and combat boots. We all ran out the door and Aliyah drove us to the Mandalay Bay Events center. We went into a room where the VIP ticket holders go. They provided food, drinks, and merchandise, so I obviously go to the food and merch. I pay for a 'HEMMINGS' tee, a 5SOS blanket, and a 5SOS poster. Aliyah got a 'IRWIN' and 'CLIFFORD' shirt and a necklace. Abby G was going to buy merch later she said.