Chase+Nick: Because i love you!

Based off the tiktok sound "because I love you! Then stop loving me!" Nick loves chase
⚠️slight trigger warning, mentions of cutt!ng, very brief⚠️

First POV

Nicks POV
Everyone in they hype house has noticed Chase acting different lately ever since all the drama involving his kiss with Nessa.

Honestly him and Josh haven't been friends for a while so I don't get the whole 'bro code' thing like c'mon him, Mattia and Quinton have all dated Cynthia and you dint see him being pissed at Quinton.

He won't get in the pool, he's always wearing hoodies, and he barely comes out of our room, honestly I think I know what's happening but no one can talk to him without him yelling at them.

So I have to try a different approach.

I text him real quick

"Hey man can we talk real quick? I need some help"

He responded pretty quick

"Yeah, I'm in the room"

I practically ran up the stairs to our room.

Did I trip and give myself a bloody nose? Yes.Do I care? Not even a tiny bit.

Reaching our door, I knocked four times and waited for an answer. Within a few seconds he told me to enter.

Walking into the room, Chase was laying on his bed just staring at the ceiling. He has photos up there cause he does this often, he  likes to reminisce memories.

I sat on my bed facing him, just observing him and how he's acting. He's not wearing a hoodie for once and I can see some markings on his arm, definitely newer but I know better than to mention it.

He sat up and started playing with his hands, he won't make eye contact so he probably knows why I actually want to talk.

I opened my mouth to speak but he beat me to it

"I know why you're up here Nick, I'm fine. You don't need to worry I'm just taking some time to cool of and so Thomas doesn't ridicule me about not posting"

He's  lying he's not fine, I get it about Thomas though, he doesn't give a shit about our mental health.

"Chase buddy please give up the act, you're not fine. Everyone is hating on you for something you didn't do. Charli posting that made it a hundred times worse than it was. So many of your so called friends had turned on you. You barely eat, you won't get in the pool, you wear nothing but hoodies. I see it in your eyes, your not fine"

He's crying fuck

I didn't mean ti make him cry...

"Nick stop just stop, I'm fine, I'm alive, I'm breathing. You can stop worrying and go make tiktoks with Ryland or someone. I'm never hungry and you've known this forever, I always wear long sleeves, and I just like to be alone. Is there anything wrong with that? No there's not so leave"

I was taken aback by his tone, harsh really really harsh.

"Chase please, let me help you! We don't have to tell anyone else what's going on but please at least let me help you.  We can talk about it or we can just sit here and watch movies or something but please let me help you"

I'm the one crying now

"Why do you care so much Nick? Why can't you leave me alone like everybody else!"

Fuck...

"Because I love you Chase! I fucking love you"

He looks shocked so fucking shocked