Braden:Note part two

3026 words the longest I've ever written ⚠️trigger ⚠️ mentions of cutting and suicide x2 ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

I know that in the last one I said that Jaden thought Bryce might have went to visit Quinton and kio, in this story all of sway live together but The rest of the boys had gone to the hype house to talk to Thomas about Swype (sway and hype) leaving Bryce and Jaden to see if it would work out and no Quinton and kio aren't together
Also A lot of POV switching in this one and some lyrics with my own twist from the song never forget you by Zara Larson(above)

Jadens POV
two months it's been two months since Bryce left me alone yeah I still have the boys but it's not the same , I started self harming again about a week after he left, I have cuts littering my arms, legs, and chest some short some long, some horizontal some vertical. If I'm being honest Bryce was the only reason I'm still here I was going to commit the day he asked me out but he showed me he loved me and when I hesitated to answer he started crying so I knew the love was real or at least I thought it was. Yeah we've had our fights but we always fixed it but this time he's not coming back he has me blocked on everything even email, he still calls the boys and they always have me in the room and the phone on speaker so I can hear him but he never asks about me. I'm going to attempt to commit again today the boys don't know of course because they would try and stop me and after I don't listen to them they would call Bryce to try and get him to stop me . The boys are all at the store right now buying stuff for My birthday which is next week (pretend it's February right now) yeah I know sad that I'll be dead on my birthday, the boys said it would take them about three hours and they've been gone about thirty minutes. I walked into my bathroom and grabbed three different types of pills including Tylenol and oxy and then grabbed my halves because I wanna make sure I'm gone, I sat on my bed and swollen the pills then I grabbed my blade and started cutting deeply I started to feel lightheaded as I got to my mid forearm and it started getting harder to breathe.

Bryce's POV
I'm headed back to the sway house because the boys told me Jaden isn't doing well at all, I admit I shouldn't have left like that and I feel terrible now. They told me he's barely eating anything, he's started cutting again, and he barely posts once every two weeks now, I was supposed to head back on his birthday but I need to help him because he's not listening to the others and he's going to end up dead if he doesn't get help soon. I'm about an fifteen minutes away, the boys left to go to the store for Jadens birthday and so we could talk alone I'm honestly scared to see him, I can't help but blame myself for the way he is right now he was unstable when I left and now from what the boys have said he's basically dead.

Jadens POV
I went from feeling lightheaded to padding out, I stopped cutting when I started feeling lightheaded because I didn't want to slice my wrist off on accident like jeez. I forgot to mention earlier I write notes for all the boys my actual family was never really there for me so I didn't bother  for them I also wrote one for the fans that I'm going to have Quinton publish because he knows my social media logins , I even wrote one for Bryce but he probably won't even read it. I went to reach for water when the whole world went black . Here are the notes 👇

Dear Quinton,
You are my twin dude keep my looks alive through you alright? I can't count all the times you wanted to dress alike and make tiktoks because the fans loved them and every time we would both end up with the biggest smile on our faces. You and Josh always kept us on our feet even though Bryce was the party animal you guys kept the energy going. Don't blame yourself or the boys you guys did everything you could to keep me alive I battled for so long and when Bryce left(don't show him this he'll think it's his fault) I just couldn't take it anymore. I will never forget you and I will always be by your side until the day you die. Besides Griffin and you are probably the most responsible so help him out with the boys and their craziness. I know when you have kids one is going to end up having Jaden Isaiah as a name or something like that because you said if something ever happened to one of us boys you adopt a boy and name him after which ever one passed on or left you guys. I'm sorry your letter is probably the worst out of everyone's but it's because I truly can't count all the good  times we had together and I truly feel like the worst twin/best friend ever because I'm leaving you when you are just 17 not even an adult yet. I can barely say how much you saved me on the year I knew you but you did and this is the only way I can tell you.