Mairi:Blullies little space

!⚠️Warming homophobic slur⚠️! I am bisexual

Kairis pov
As I sat in my car driving to school I couldn't help but think about what Mattia would do today, slam me into a locker? Call me names? Punch me and kick me? I never know what he's going to do he's always bullied me, it was never one of those classic we used to be friends until middle school. I decided to stop thinking and just vibe to some music because my drive to school takes a while,I played Angels and demons by Jxdn on full volume because it's one of the best songs to ever exist. I finally pulled into the school parking lot and got out of my car grabbing my bag out of the backseat and making sure to lock it, I walked into the school and started searching for my friends Alvaro and Roshaun I finally saw them but before I could walk over to them I felt myself being thrown into a locker this got everyone's attention and Alvaro and Roshaun tried to run over to me but Mattia's friends Alejandro and Robert stopped them.  Mattia walked over to me and started speaking "so what does the f*g want today? Punches? To be shoved into a locker?" I didn't answer which definitely pissed him off because he flicked me in the stomach and walked away. The bell rang a few seconds later so I slowly started to stand up, I felt a sharp shooting pain in my ankle and winced as I put weight on my foot but I slowly started walking towards my class which was just a few doers down the hallway. I have this class with Alvaro and Roshaun so surely one of them lied to the teacher for me, I finally made it to the door and walked in the teacher just looked at me and smiled so I made a mental note to think my friends later for lying.

⚠️Skip to the last class of the day⚠️

I just walked into my English class which I have with Mattia but luckily we sit al the way across the room from each other. I quickly sat down in my seat as the teacher walked in and started writing on the bored and talking "alright class today we are going to be starting a project, yes there will be partners and I will be choosing them. This project is 70% of your grade so pay close attention you will be researching a tragic event in history which will be assigned to you and making a presentation on your event" I sighed not caring who my partner is because I know I'll be doing all the work. The teacher started calling out names and I didnt care until I heard my name "Kairi and....... ah Mattia" my eyes widened and my breath quickened and before I could even look at Mattia he was standing in front of my desk" we'll  work at your house, here's my number text me your address later" he handed me a piece of paper with a phone number on it and walked out of the room as the bell rang. I packed up my things and headed to my locker grabbing my things then heading to my car and driving home, I texted mattia my address and got out the paper the teacher gave us with our time event on it Mattia and I got 'The San Fransico Earthquake' there was a knock at the door so I ran downstairs and opened it. Mattia stood there staring at his phone and when he noticed the door was open he shoved passed me and walked up the stairs, I quickly ran after him and lead him to my room "so f*g what are we working on hm?" He shoved me to the ground and sat on my bed taking out his phone again. I stood up and sat my desk opening my laptop and looking up The earthquake but before I could read anything mattia kicked me literally took his foot and kicked me out of my chair and that's when I snapped "GOD DAMMIT MATTIA WHY CANT YOU LET ME WORK SO WE DONT FAIL IM WILLING TO DO ALL THE WORK JUST STOP HURTING ME SO I CAN FOCUS!" I noticed his eyes glossed over and started filling with tears

Mattia's pov
After he yelled at me I could feel myself slipping into my headspace and I couldn't do anything about it my eyes filled with tears and I could tell he noticed because he gave me a very confused look.

Kairis pov
He started crying! Shit what do I do? Very softly I asked him what's wrong "Mattia what's wrong?"  When he responded his voice sounded very broken "are you mad at me?" I can't believe him bullying me like he did and when I finally snap he acts like this! "YES IM MAD AT YOU, YOU BULLY ME EVERYDAY!" that made him cry worse which made me feel bad I don't know what's going on but I have a feeling he's not himself right now, I decided to apologize cause it was an asshole move to yell at him like that while he was already crying " Mattia I'm sorry buddy I didn't mean to make you cry" at this point I was sitting on the couch in my room (pretend there's one) and he was on my bed but what I didn't expect after I apologized was for him to get up from my bed and come lay on me but he did.

Kairis pov He started crying! Shit what do I do? Very softly I asked him what's wrong "Mattia what's wrong?"  When he responded his voice sounded very broken "are you mad at me?" I can't believe him bullying me like he did and when I finally snap ...

His warmth was making me fall asleep but the he started speaking "Daddy I'm tired" that's when it hit he's in little space my old friend used to have one (pretend he moved from like New York or some shit to jersey) " ok, go to sleep baby I'll be here when you wake up" he fell asleep so I did a little research on littles and discovered they need a caregiver so when he wakes up I'm going to ask him if he has one.

⚠️two hours later⚠️
Mattia's pov
I opened my eyes and realized I was laying one someone, but the last thing I remember was Kairi yelling at m- SHIT I slipped into headspace while at his house so I must be laying on top of him . I have to go now but before I could get up Kairi rapped his arms around me.

Kairis
"Mattia?" I spoke very slowly in case he was still in little space "yes kairi?" I could tell he wasn't from his words "do you have a caregiver?" "N-no" he sounded like he was going to start crying again but I quickly put my arms around his waist a gain and started rubbing his lower back, I k ow I'm going to regret my next question but whatever "would you like me to be your caregiver?" He didn't say anything for a minute but then he looked up at me with watery eyes "r-really?" "Mhm" " please do my parents kicked me out cause of my little space" "ok baby"