Bryler+Chase:little space

In this oneshot Bryce doesn't live in Sway but Taylor still lives in the Hype house-KyLeigh also pretend Bryce and Chase are friends chase comes later in the story I used him because he's in the picture above

Taylor's POV
I'm headed over to Bryce's house today so we can film for our YouTube channels and because he has been more distant from me lately. He barely answers my calls, when he answers my texts his responses are dry, and we haven't seen each other in weeks. I am currently about 15 minutes away from his house after I  arrived at his house I knocked in the door but no one answered. I checked if it was unlocked and it was so I decided to walk in because we almost never knock I only did because of how distant he's been. I started yelling his name and looking for him but he didn't answer the only places I hadn't checked are his room and the garage but he wouldn't be in the garage unless someone was here working out with him and only his car was in the driveway. So naturally I decided to check his room, as I was walking up the stairs I heard giggling I continued walking until I got to his door I knocked but yet again I got no answer so Is asked in. I got into his room and heard the giggling again, it was coming from the closet so I walked over to the closet and opened the door but what I saw shocked me. Bryce was sitting there with a pacifier in his mouth a sipping cup next to him and coloring books surrounding him. I recognized that he was in little space which I didn't know he had, I was going to walk away and wait downstairs until he was in in his big space again but I tripped over something and it made noise. The noise was really loud and definitely caught Bryce's attention when I looked at him you could tell he was in his big space again and he looked like he was about to cry. I opened my mouth to speak but before I could say anything he got up and ran downstairs and I chased after him he he ran out the front door and slammed it so I decided to wait until he got back to talk to him.

Bryce's POV
After he I saw that Taylor had found me I had snapped back into my big headspace and I wanted to cry I was sooooo embarrassed. He looked like he wasn't judging but I couldn't help it my parents kicked me out for having my little headspace so I've never had a care giver so I did the only thing I could think of I ran. After I ran outside I got in my car and drove to The hype house because Chase knows ahout my headspace and he helps take care of me if he's with me but because he doesn't live with me to very very close to me he's not my caregiver.After about thirty minutes I arrived at the hype house and knocked on the door thankfully Chase answered the door. I'm guessing he could tell I had been crying because he just grabbed my hand and led my to his room telling to lay on his bed, I did as told and he immediately hit next to me and put my head in his chest and started running his hands through my hair which helped me calm down a lot. After I was fully calmed down he asked me what happened and I explained how Taylor had found me in my little space but I wasn't ready for him to know about it which is why I have been distant, I've been slipping into my headspace a lot more and didn't want anyone to know besides Chase. Chase knows because while I was over at the Hype house one day it was only chase and I because everyone else had gone to a party at the sway house I broke a cup and it caused my go into headspace and Chase found me crying in the corner of the kitchen.

Third person POV
By now Bryce had fallen asleep while laying on Chase's chest, while Chase continued to play with his hair to keep him asleep meanwhile Taylor had decided to head back to they Hype House since Bryce had been gone about two hours and he promised Tony and Ondreaz that he would a video with them. When he pulled up to they Hype house he immediately saw Bryce's car and wondered why he was there, he walked into the house and immediately asked where Bryce was but no one even knew he was there

Taylor's POV
"HOW THE HELL DO YOU NOT KNOW HE IS HERE HIS CAR IS IN THE DRIVEWAY!" Then it hi me chase is the only person who isn't down stairs so he headed upstairs to his room and knocked on the door, he heard a very quiet "come in" so he slowly opened the door and saw chase on his phone with Bryce asleep on his chest. I felt a pang of jealousy but that's not what matters I need to talk to Bryce and now Chase as well because I'm guessing Chase is his caregiver. Chase saw it was me and immediately told me to sit down in the chair he has in his room, I nodded and sat down I was getting ready to start talking when Bryce started to wake up he sensed to be in his big headspace still so I called his name and his eyes immediately filled with tears while he tried not to slip into his little headspace. Before he could slip I walked over to the bed sat next to him and immediately pulled him into my lap "bubba I'm not going to judge you for a little space you can't help it and I honestly thought you were adorable, and I didn't mean to scare you earlier or make you run like you did" Bryce just mumbled "it's okay" and cuddled into my chest I honestly didn't mind because if I'm being honest I have a tiny crush on him then I decided to ask a question "Bubba do you have a caregiver or daddy?" He shook his head no and I got confused "not even chase?" He shook and his head no again and his eyes started to flutter "go back to sleep bubba I need to speak with Chase". I looked at Chase Because I need to talk to him about something and he was looking at Bryce who is still in my lap "Hey chase I know this might be a long shot but I was wondering if it's okay with Bryce you wanted to be one of his caregivers and I could be the other ?"Chase nodded and all of a sudden Bryce woke up and kissed me I kissed back but pulled away because of Chase "bubba not right now plus Chase and I need to talk you" "ok" " Bubba chase and I where wondering if you wanted us to become your care givers he nodded his head and hugged me tightly then let and went to hug Chase. After that we decided because he still doesn't want other people knowing about his little space we would move in with him because he has to guest rooms, we told Bryce we would have to tell Thomas about his little space so he knew why we where loving out he was reluctant but he let us. After speaking with Thomas we walked back upstairs me to my room and Chase back into his room with Bryce so he could also tell him that Thomas was super understanding and supportive.

A/n
Working on request for Grio and Tonick right now