Chapter 6 - Jealous

adjectiveadjective: jealousfeeling or showing an envious resentment of someone or their achievements, possessions, or perceived advantages.

Changbin and Felix started to spend more time together, they started going out for lunches and dinners together, they started to go out shopping for clothes together, they started to go to the store together. Giving off the impression that they were together....

(2 weeks earlier)

Felix was nervous.

What he was about to ask was extremely important and could destroy their relationship.

"Hello?"

Shit he answered,

"Changbin hyung."

A rustling of plastic bags, "Felix! I'm bringing dinner, what's up?"

He breathed in...and out, he glanced at the door, "Are-are you alone?"

The sound of the car parking and his loud steps echoed through the parking lot, "Yeah, no one's here, what's up?"

He started pacing around the room, he was in the recording room so that no one could hear his conversation, "I-I have a...favor to ask for."

The ding of the elevator steamed through the speakers, "Agh, sorry about that, I'm almost there, can we talk in person later? I'm starving."

Felix's shoulders slumped, "S-sure, sorry for calling."

"Nonsense, you're my best friend, now come help me with the food."

Felix sighed as the call ended, he put his hood on and dragged his feet out. Dressed in black sweatpants that complimented his legs, a loose hoodie on that gave a glimpse of his collarbone, Felix felt lazy.

It was a lazy day back at the dorm, they were supposed to practice for God's Menu again after dinner, so they decided to hop onto V Live.

Everyone dressed so casual it was...comfortable. Seungmin in an oversized striped sweater and loose trousers, Jisung wearing one of Seungmins' hoodies with knee shorts, I.N wearing one of Hyunjins t shirts with grey sweatpants, Changbin wearing a tight, grey shirt with a zip up hoodie on and black shorts on, Hyunjin in one of Chans' sweatpants and a loose t shirt on, Lee Know looking casual yet stylish at the same time in his trousers that clung close to his legs and a loose basketball shirt on. 

And Chan? Chan was all black except for this sweatpants, grey sweatpants that left little to the imagination.

They were all huddled close to eachother, Seungmin, Jisung, Lee Know, Hyunjin, Changbin and Chan on the couch, I.N sat on the floor infront on both Hyunjin and Lee Know.

"Hello Stay!!!" Seungmin excitedly waved to the camera, "Today Changbin brought delicious food from a restaurant nearby and we thought, why not share it with Stay?" He giggled and Han cut him off, "We love you, I love you." He shot a wink and everyone dissolved into a fit of giggles, "Let me read the comments."

Skz_lover:AWEEE WE LOVE YOU!!

Dont_ask_me:Chan looks sooo good today

Chan smiled, "All for you Stay."

Channie's bbg: He-I- bang Christopher Chan do you want to kill us?

Felix sunshine: Wait where's Felix?

Chan looked around and counted everyone, "5..6..7, wait where is Felix?"

Changbin got up, "I'll get him."