• • • • • • • • • • • ↢※↣ • • • • • • • • • • •

Huaisang put the pizza box in the trash and made his way over to the bedroom part of his apartment. He pushed back the sheets and adjusted some of the pillows.

"Um... is sharing a bed a problem for you?" Huaisang turned to Wen Chao, fiddling with his fingers nervously.

Wen Chao shook his head.

"I'm fine with it," Though he would be lying if he said he wasn't a bit nervous about it.

"Ah..okay." Huaisang turned off the ceiling lights but kept the bedside lamp on as he got into bed.

He shuffled around a bit before getting comfortable. Wen Chao got into the bed a bit nervously and shifted till he got into a comfortable position. Huaisang's heart started to beat wildly in his chest. He reached over and turned off the lamp.

Wen Chao closed his eyes and tried to stay calm. No matter how hard Huaisang tried he couldn't fall asleep. He rolled over to face Wen Chao's silhouetted figure.

"What's on your mind?" Huaisang whispered to him.

"Hmm...that information is classified," He responded quietly but with a smile on his face.

"Aww please~" Huaisang pouted even if Wen Chao couldn't see it.

He could hear how smug Wen Chao probably was right now. Wen Chao turned towards Huaisang and felt around till he found his face, he stroked his fingers through Huaisang's hair before leaning in and softly kissing him on the lips. Huaisang kissed back and curled his fingers into the front of Wen Chao's shirt, and slightly shuffled his body closer. After awhile Wen Chao breaks the kiss..not wanting to.

"That was what was on my mind."

Huaisang felt his cheeks heat up. Taking a gamble that he might be embarrassed about later, he hooked a leg over Wen Chao's waist and rolled them so he was straddling him. He lent down and whispered next to Wen Chao's ear.

"I think..you've taken control over me," Huaisang left a kiss on Wen Chao's neck right underneath his ear before sitting up to look at his face.

Wen Chao was a bit surprised when he suddenly felt Huaisang get on top of him..not that he was complaining though. His face flushed a dark shade of red as Huaisang spoke and planted a kiss on his neck. Huaisang gently raked his hands down Wen Chao's chest before sliding them back up again and leaning down to kiss him.

Wen Chao kissed back, deeper than before. He was a bit scared of what would happen but he also didn't want to stop. Huaisang pulled back just enough to rest his forehead against Wen Chao's.

"Do you want this as much as I do?" He whispered against Wen Chao's lips.

Wen Chao closed his and whispered back.

"Of course I do." Before pressing his lips onto Huaisang's again.

【TIME SKIP】

Huaisang squirmed in his sleep. Wen Chao slowly opened his eyes when he felt him moving. Huaisang rubbed his head on Wen Chao's chest subconsciously in his sleep. Wen Chao blushed a little but didn't move, not wanting to wake him. A few minutes passed before Huaisang stirred awake. He sat up still half asleep, he looked down at Wen Chao and smiled sleepily.

"You are fantastic!"

Wen Chao blushed more at Huaisang's words and let out a light chuckle.

"So are you,"

Huaisang blushed.

"Ah, thanks." He flopped back down on the bed next to Wen Chao and looked over at him.

Wen Chao shifted to lay on his side and looked at Huaisang with a smile. Huaisang reached over and started to draw imaginary patterns across Wen Chao's bare chest. Wen Chao leaned towards Huaisang and softly kissed him.

"So..does this mean we're..you know um, together?"

Huaisang looked up at Wen Chao and smiled.

"Well if you're willing to put up with me, I'd gladly be with you," Huaisang rolled over so he was laying between Wen Chao's legs and rested his head on his chest.

"Then I'd love to be with you." He smiled and ran his fingers through Huaisang's hair.

Huaisang giggled and sat back up, pulling Wen Chao with him.

"I suppose we should um.. shower, you know?" Huaisang blushed at the thought of what happened last night.

Wen Chao also began to blush as last night flashed through his mind.

"Y-yeah we should,"

"Wanna join me?" Huaisang shifted to sit at the edge of the bed and tilted his head back to look at Wen Chao.

"Well I can't pass up that offer~" Wen Chao smirked.

Huaisang blushed and stretched out his arms for Wen Chao.

"Up."

Wen Chao got off the bed and picked up Huaisang before carrying him to the bathroom.

"Aww, my prince charming~" Huaisang giggled and pushed his face into the crook of Wen Chao's neck.

Wen Chao set Huaisang down before moving his hands down Huaisang's body and slowly taking off his boxers. Huaisang rested his hands on Wen Chao's shoulders. He stepped his feet out of his boxers before turning around to turn the shower on. After taking off Huaisang's boxer's Wen Chao slipped his own off. Huaisang turned around and grabbed Wen Chao's hands, pulling him under the water with him.

• • • • • • • • • • • ↢※↣ • • • • • • • • • • •