chapter 2

Chapter 2_____________________________________________________________

~Demi’s POV~

*The next day* (Friday) 

As I wandered into the school gates and up to my locker I heard shouts and cries. Becoming louder the closer I got to my locker. “ONE DIRECTION ARE SEX GODS! IF YOU GET HARRY”S AUTO GRAPH I’LL CUT YOU! HE’S MINE!” Ahh! One Direction fan girling in the morning... Isn’t it great? 

“One direction tomorrow!” I announced as I made my way past the screaming girls I call my friends. 

“Yep! After you see them, I can guarantee you will fall in love with them... just like us.” Claudia assured me. “Haha! Alright then. ” I played along. The girls bought me a ticket because they thought after the concert; I’d turn into a dicrectioner. But I still think it won’t really make a difference. I like their music and all... but I don’t fan girl. 

“C’mon Dems” Gabby called from up the hallway of lockers. 

“Yep, just getting my English book” I yelled while shutting my locker door and rushing through the hallway to Gabbs. 

*Saturday*

*BZZZ BZZZ* Erggg. I stretched my arm out to turn off of my alarm. And drift back into sleep. Then I realized, SHIT ITS MY PHONE! I bolted out of bed and got my phone off of my desk to answer the call. “EIHNODFIUNEOUN DEMI, GET YOUR ASS OUT OF BED! GO PUT SOME CLOTHES ON THE CONCERTS IN 2 HOURS! GET YOUR TICKET AND WHATEVER YOU NEEDA DO! I’LL BE OUT THE FRONT IN LIKE HALF AN HOUR! *BEEP* I smiled. Oh Claudia. Could you be any more excited? 

I got dressed in skinny jeans and a varsity jacket. I straightened my honey coloured hair and rushed out the door. “C’mon” I heard someone yell. I looked over to see Gabby’s head sticking out the window of her black land rover. I opened the door and shoved myself in. Makaila was next to me and Claudia was in the front seat. Makaila had her hair in a high bun. Her black ringlets looked so cute! 

Miki also had her headphones in and was nodding her head - “I wanna stay up all night!” “And jump around until we see the sun!” Claudia finished. “Shit!” I heard Gabby exclaim. “Which way do I turn?” Poor Gabby... she always got nervous behind the wheel. “Take a left... then turn right at the restaurant” Once again, Claudia saved the day with her pro directions. 

By the end of the drive we had belted out their entire album, and watched a few video diaries. 

When we drove into the arena car park my friends were ecstatic. They raced through the doors and squeezed through the tiny crowd of early people in the mosh pit. We sat down on the floor and talked for a little while. But once people starting flocking in, we took and claimed our places again. Right up the front. 

¬Claudia’s POV¬ 

When those boys ran on stage, oh my. I swear I felt like melting! The way they ran – you could tell they were excited. “We’re like Na Na Na, and then we’re like yeah yeah yeah” I belted out! Waving my hands in the air... waiting for the moment harry might actually lay his eyes on me for a moment. I looked over at Gabby, OH MY GOODNESS! Zayn was bent over. And singing to her? Singing to her! Oh my gosh! I can only imagine how she feels! She is frozen, while starring into zayns beautiful eyes. I looked over to Demi. She had a huge smile on her face as she looked at... Niall? Oh she’s got a favourite! How cute! Our little demi and nialler! Cute couple right there, seriously…imagine their babies. Amazing blue eyed babies that could sing. Wow! I reckon she’ll be a directioner in no time. Hehe. 

I starred up at Harry, his green orbs sparkling under the bright lights. I swear he is the definition of perfect…he is the love child of a sex god and an angel! He looked so happy and comfortable on the stage. When he sang moments, my heart sank and my eyes watered. It was meaningful and when he looked at me for a quick second it’s like he was starring into my soul. He put so much passion and effort into his singing, with his curls flinging back and forth as he jumped around. I wasn’t even screaming anymore. Just staring.

Authors Note: Please remember to vote if you’ve enjoyed the chapter! (It a tad short but F.I.S.H)