Kiss

After we left Rake's End John and Dolph were drunk as hell. They went to the bar instead of going to the scary thinga magige with us. We got them settled then the girls , Roman, Erick, and Seth left then it was just me and Dean. We told John and Dolph bye the left. I was about to go to my room when Dean grabbed me by the waist and pulled me back to him. I got defensive and hit him on the hand. " Hey what was that for?" he asked me laughing " Sorry I get really defensive. It's a habit." No it's ok I like people who stand their ground." he told me giving me a flirty look. I took notice and said " Stop flirting seriously." I said smiling.

" Come on you can't let your past get in your way." he told me " It's not that, It's your bad reputation with women." Well people change sweetie." he told me with lust and love in his eyes. We found each leaning in then our lips finally touched for the first. It was the most magical first kiss ever. Wait I never told him I've never been kissed.

When he FINALLY let me go I told him he was the first person I ever kissed while blushing " Well I'm glad I'm your first." he said " Well I'm gonna go I have a lot to do tommorow." I told him. " See you later!" I left and went to my room and went to bed.

Dean's P.O.V 

I went into my room with a smile on my face and Kayla on my mind. " God I love her." I said to myself. Then I went to the bathroom and splashed water on my face then dryed it off with a towel. I touched my lips. For some reason I longed for Kayla's kiss. Then I felt it. " SHIT!!!" I turned on the shower, got undressed and went in to see if it would help. It helped a little bit. When I got dressed I dried off put on my clothes and thought about Kayla.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I guys I didn't mean to take so long on the story I been busy with school and stuff sorry and I will be putting songs with every chapter so please give some ideas. Luv ya! BTW I didn't read over it it's time for me to go to bed because I have math test so sorry if it dosen't make sense.