The Rock

After I woke up I took a shower and got dressed. When I was done with that I got packed and headed to the lobby. The girls were already there and they looked horrible. " Damn what happened after we put you guys to bed?" I asked AJ " Well we woke up and went crazy. I'm surprised you didn't hear us since you were next door." she told me " Well I had a lot on my mind." I told her.

When we checked out of the hotel we got in the car. We drove to LAX and got our stuff and got on the plane. I sat next to Naomi and Paige while AJ and Cameron sat next to some guy that looked like he was in his 20s. We were on the plane for like 9 hours.

Once we got off the plane we headed to the arena. When we got there I immediately saw Dean so I went up to him. " Hey Ambrose!" I told him " Oh, hey babe how you doin'?" he asked me " I'm fine how about you?" Great and did you hear about The Rock coming?" he asked " In fact I do. Where is he?" Ummm I think he's with The Authority." Thanks babe. See you later." I told him and left.

I went to The Authority's office and that's when I saw him. My dad. " Dad?" I said in a low voice " Kayla?" he asked " Daddy!!!" I said again and hugged him.

When I hugged him I just started crying tears of joy. " Sweetie you've grown so much!" he told me " I'm so glad you're here!!" I told him and hugged him again. Then Seth broke it up by saying, " He's your dad?" Yeah but it's a long story." I told him wiping my eyes " Well I've got time." he said " And I don't. Let's go dad." I said pulling my dad out the room. " Dad you have to meet my friend Dean Ambrose." " Wait Dean Ambrose?" he asked me with a concerned face "Yeah " I told him.

" Sweetie I don't really like him. " But dad that's just his character. He's a really good guy he just dosen't let people see the good in him." Alright let's go meet him." he told me giving up on our argument. When I finally found Dean in the hallway he was talking to Big E.

" Hay babe!" I told him "Hey I've been meaning to ask you something-" he told me but I said " Hold up Dean. This is my dad The Rock." " Wait The Rock?" he asked me giving my dad a scary glare and dad just glared back even scarier "But he's my real dad." Dean stopped staring at my dad and said " Wait what about that other guy?" he asked confused. " Awww my baby's so confused. Anyway the other guy was my stepdad." I told him " Well why did you leave her Dwayne?" he asked him.

Before dad could answer Big E said "So Sister Kayla this man is your father?" Yes he is Reverend Langston." I said " Well I'm gonna go sister and brothers." he said and walked away " Anyway like I was about to say I left her with her mother because I didn't want my fame to hurt her." he told Dean " Oh well.. Kayla show him that tattoo!" Dean told me " Oh yeah!" I said and showed my father the tattoo.

He looked at it and touched it and a butterfly came and landed on his finger "Sweetie this is beautiful!" he said to me " Well James did it for me when I was 4." I told him " WAIT 4!!!" He screeched. I stepped back and said "Ummm ... yeah" I said a bit scared " I knew James was messed up in the head but I didn't know he was that sick and fucked up!!" he said

" Sweetie I need to go get some fresh air." he told me and left "Babe he's ok let him cool down anyway I need to ask you something." Dean told me. I turned around and said " What is it?" Well I was wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend?" I looked at him and said " YESS!!" He laughed and kissed me " I love you so much Kayla!!!" he told me in between kisses. When we were done we walked hand - in - hand to our locker rooms.