Never Falling In Love Again

Dean's P.O.V

I watched Kayla walk out the room with her bags and tears in her eyes as she told me " Have a nice life." I walked up to Kayla but she already closed the door.

" DAMMIT!!!" I screamed at myself. I guess this is what it feels like to be dumped and broken hearted.

What have I done? We just got back together and I fucked it up again!!! Why can't I ever be in a good relationship. I just lost my world ... it's all over now.

I got my suitcase and noticed Kayla packed my suitcase for me. After I was done getting dressed and finshed shaving I decided to call Kayla. When I called it went to an automatic voicemail. After she didn't answer after my fifth call I decided to look at her selfies in my phone. As I was looking at her pictures Roman called me.

 I pressed " answer " then said " Hello? " Hey man what's up with Kayla I saw her crying and when Renee walked up to her she told her to leave her alone! Seriously man what's up with her." Roman asked me really concerned. I decided to tell him because he deserves to know what' going on with his niece and he's the only person who WON'T kick my ass.

" Well ... we just broke up again." WHAT?!!!" I heard a familiar voice say.

Then it hit me.

OH SHIT IT'S DWAYNE!!!!

-------------------------------------------------

That was short I know but I don't really have a lot of time to update because I'm moving and stuff so I might not be updating in at least 2 or 3 days. sorry :(