Chapter 1

People are so convinced when it comes to moving on in life, like it's nothing, and I wouldn't say that they think it's easy, but still I don't understand people and their obsession with moving forward so fast, fast enough to leave everything behind and run away from all the things they feel.
I just feel this need to know... why, I wouldn't say that it's wrong for people to move forward. In fact, sometimes it's the only option a person is left with. But people run away in order to move on from things which are supposed to be repaired. This is what bothers me and makes me ask questions. Could they not try to come out of their jeopardised mind and try to fix what can be fixed? They even run away from things that they themselves broke. Again, I'm not saying everyone does this.

This story is not rigorously about moving on though, it maybe about a lot of things but not about moving on, maybe related to moving on but not really about moving forward in life. Or you could say that clinging to things and people are more like a concern here.

People can be unhinged and sometimes unethical and don't really understand the other soul. Maybe they do, but they also predict themselves to be the salvation of others when they themselves require it from their own demons. Their nightmares, their insecurities, their traumas and everything they're afraid of.

"Could you just get out of my way? I'm in a hurry" a voice interrupted my eerie thoughts that I was dwelling on holding the door knob for some reason. As I looked around to check who that voice belonged to, my mind started to get back into reality. As I came back to the earth, there stood my cousin, who mostly had no work to do other than pecking on me, sometimes I'm worried that she has some supernatural powers to read my mind because of the timing she chooses to be indescribably annoying. I love Deja but her ability to piss me off is just out of the world. Though I don't know much about her, for better or worse but she's mostly the one to shake me off or my aching thoughts and unhearable sobs that my mind does when no one is around except for me, my mind and the aching solitude.
I stepped aside without saying another word to her just so she could leave me alone as she gave me a look that I loathed the most. She picked up her phone and left the room without another word and I was just relieved to know that I didn't have to speak to anyone because it consumes a lot of energy, though part of me was sad that I had to be alone in my room again. I was going back to my bed to get some rest but I knew I wasn't getting any, when I saw my phone buzzing and the name with a heart emoji caught my eyes.
"Hey! Baby" was all I could pronounce.