𝟬𝟵

𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘢 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘳
°∴,*⋅✲

¡! CHAPTER NINE !¡

"what are you doing sneaking around with my brother in classrooms lennon." sirius snuck up on the girl and asked snidely. he had previously been sneaking around trying to find a certain slughorn to spy on.

"fucks sake can you boys stop sneaking up on me today!" she jumped around straight into sirius chest once leaving the classroom.

"that shittin' map of yours." she cursed under her breath. before pushing past sirius and using her own ways to find tilly.

picking up a sprint to the courtyard where he knew three quarters of the marauders were sitting. "guys, i have a revolution!" he stated loudly waving the now empty map around.

"you mean revelation?" remus shut down.

"sure, love, that." sirius spoke before he thought, turning wide eyed towards remus, he, respectfully was wide eyed staring back at him.

"uh moving on, what do you mean?" james cut in.

"this calls for privacy- marauders secrets." sirius tapped his nose absentmindedly.

*

the four marauder sat cramped on sirius' bed. hunched over expectantly to hear what he was saying.

"martha knows about the map." he blurted bluntly. confused expressions splashed the boys faces.

"how do you know she knows?" james asked, then raised his eyebrows at himself asking if that made sense.

"i was up here, i was looking on the map to see where you lot were and slughorn, and martha and reggi- regulus were in a class room together. i obviously went down their and waited-"

"get on with it pads." peter interrupted.

glaring at the boy, he continued. "she came out, i asked her what she was doing with reg, and she said something like 'that shittin' map of yours'." he heavily mocked her accent.

"she's bloody amazing." james stated boldly.

"she's not scottish." peter spoke out.

"it's not that big of a deal, she already knows about the monthly issue." remus stood up from the bed, ruffled the pillow he was sat on and clicked his fingers.

"how does she find this stuff- wait did you just say she knew about your furry little problem?"

"no, i just said, she already knows about the monthly issue." he clipped back, sticking his tongue out at peter.

"how the fuck did she find that out?" sirius leaped up and pressed his hands into remus' shoulders. "did she say anything harsh? don't believe a word she said rem."

"well actually-" he reluctantly pushed sirius' touch off him. "she was very understanding and reassuring about it all." remus smiled longingly off into the distance.

"she's bloody amazing." james stated, once again in a daze. remus looked at james with his eyebrows raised, sirius looked towards remus with an adoring smile on his lips. and peter watched the small basket of bread rolls on the dresser.