Magic Trouble

I don't own Descendants!!!

Jane had wandered into Hera, Mal, and Evie's room. Mal and Hera were lounging on their beds and Evie was working with her sewing machine. Jane was whining.

"Mom said, 'If a boy can't see the beauty within, then he's not worth it.' Can you believe it?" She complained "What world does she live in?"

Mal and Hera exchanged a glance "Auradon." They answered together.

"Mal, Hera, do you like?" Evie held up the dress she'd been sewing.

"Yeah, it's cute." Mal said, glancing at it "It brings out your eyes."

"Looks killer as always, E." Hera admired.

"I know." Evie blushed.

"I'll never get a boyfriend." Jane sighed and flopped down onto Evie's bed.

"Boyfriends are overrated." Mal laughed.

"And how would you know, Mal?" Evie teased "You've never had one."

"It's 'cause I don't need one, E." Mal glared "They're a waste of time."

Evie gasped "I forgot to do Chad's homework!"

"Why are you doing Chad's homework?" Hera asked.

Evie ignored her friend and started freaking out "Oh, no! Oh, no, no, no!"

"And that is exactly what I mean." Mal smirked.

Hera scoffed "I'm gonna say it again. Why are you doing Chad's homework?"

Once again, Evie ignored her as she grabbed the enormous backpack and dragged it over to the desk. There was a knock at the door.

"Hey, guys! I'm Lonnie." Mulan's daughter entered the room "My Mom's Mulan?"

Mal gave the girl a blank stare.

"No?" Lonnie asked "Anyways, I love what you've done with Jane's hair. And I know you hate us and well, you're evil. But do you think you could do mine?"

Mal and Hera stared at her in confusion "Why would I do that for you?" Mal asked.

"I'll pay you fifty dollars." Lonnie offered.

"Good answer." Evie grabbed the money "I need to buy more material. Let's see, I'm thinking, we lose the bangs, maybe some layers, and some highlights."

"Yeah, yeah. I want it cool." Lonnie looked over to Mal and Hera "Like theirs."

"Really?" Evie asked skeptically "The split ends too?"

Hera snapped her fingers and some gold sparks flew towards Evie and clouded around her head, making it impossible for her to see.

"Hera!" Evie whined.

"Wow!" Lonnie gasped "That is so cool."

"Hera!"

"Fine." Hera sighed and snapped her fingers and the cloud around her friend dispelled.

Evie smoothed her hair then glared at Hera who shrugged. Evie then gave the two girls a pointed look and shook the bag of money. Mal growled in annoyance and Hera just rolled her eyes. The two hopped off their respective beds and stood in front of Lonnie.

"Okay." Mal flipped through her Mother's spell book.

"Beware, forswear, replace the old with cool hair." The magical girls chanted together.

They flicked their fingers left, then right, then up, then down, Lonnie's head following their motions. When she flipped her head back up, her hair was long and chocolate brown with lovely waves and curls in it. She walked over to the mirror to admire her new look.