Chapter 1

"Listen to me Yua, you are the luckiest girl in the world," the calm indigo haired woman with bright lavender eyes says to the fearful bride.

"Hinata, this isn't going to work!" She yelled with anxiety in her voice. She then looks at herself in the large full-length mirror examing the large white wedding dress. "I'm fat and I'm going to marry the wrong guy!"

"Look at me, you are just exquisite, timeless." her gentle voice soothed over the bride's anxiety. she continued "think of everything that led to this day. How you dreamed of every little detail like the dress, the food, decor, location. The one thing that you did not plan but picked, was the groom, your groom. You have the love of a man named Haru. A man who, when you walked into the rehearsal dinner yesterday, leaned over to me and said 'I can't believe she picked me. I can't believe I'm marrying the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.' " 

Yua smiled at the words, feeling more at ease.

Hinata picked up on this and continued to end her speech "That tells me that this marriage of yours is not only gonna work, but it's also going to last forever."

"Thank you!" the bride said with joy in her voice and reached to give the indigo beauty a hug.

Hinata pulled back with a smile, squeezed her hand, and was on her way out the door grabbing her work tablet in the process.

She was now making her way up the stairs typing on the device when she saw some of the ushers pass her. She stopped them and smiled "Please keep to areas A, B, and E. I don't want any interference with the video."

They nodded in respect and continued on their way. Hinata then continued her way up till she hit the outside lobby of the ceremony space adjusting her earpiece. Just as she turned the corner she sees a man dressed in all black trying to run past her.

"Father?" she asked grabbing the man of God's attention "Where are you going?"

He pointed towards the direction he was headed "The restroom"

She gently places her hand on his back "oh, no it will have to wait we are just about to start and we cant really have a wedding without you" she said shooing him back to where he needed to be at the front of the alter.

Hinata continued in the original direction towards the back of the church chapel that was covered in white and pink tall flowers, lite candles, long white runner between the pews, and several hundred guests dressed in their best attires.

Hinata checks to see that all the decor was where it was supposed to be before the start of the wedding in less than five minutes. She continued her walk through when she saw her assistant and closest friend talking on the phone smiling.

Hinata rolled her eye approaching the women with two large buns on her head "Tenten" she said with her hand out.

Tenten's eyes widened and she put her phone in the bluenettes hand.

"Ni-san, please do not call Tenten right before a wedding she is very busy," Hinata said in a strict tone but came off more of a gentle warning then hung up. She handed it back to Tenten who was now pouting.

"Come on Hinata, you know that Neji is in New York right now and our time is so crazy. It is hard to get to talk to one another."

Hinata smiled at the fact that her brother like cousin was dating someone as amazing as Tenten "You can call him back after the ceremony. It's 11 am right now, the ceremony is only going to be thirty minutes long so that gives you enough time to call him before he goes to bed at 11 pm and then we start the reception."

Tenten shrugged her shoulders "I guess that could work"

Hinata then looked down at her tablet that was linked to the video feed for the wedding footage. She noticed a woman with a big hat sitting in front of the camera that was blocking the main view. She looks up at Tenten to show her and she quickly nodded then making her way to women charming her into sitting in a different location.

Once the camera view was now showing the large alter Hinata tapped on her earpiece "All right. Places, Everyone." she looked around "okay, now dim the lights please."

The lights dimed now showing the beautifully illuminated candles that had been perfectly placed adding to the romantic atmosphere. Hinata beamed with joy to see all the hard work pay off and the space looking magical. 

Just then she felt a tap on her shoulder turning around to see one of the photographers.

"Excuse me, Hinata. We can't find the Father of the Bride," he said with concern in his tone.

Hinata stayed calm "That's okay. I got it." she then tapped on her earpiece "Tenten, send over the FOB"

"The Father of the Bride?" she responded "I did, fifteen minutes ago"

Hinata looked around trying not to look worried

"Tenten, cover me up north. The FOB is MIA," she said walking out of the Ceremony space and back into the almost empty lobby.

She poked her head into one room to see the groom and groomsman standing around the table pouring shots.

Hinata knocked catching their attention "Gentlemen, we're on. Haru, come on put your jackets on, and get into your places as we did in rehearsal."

The group of men threw back the shot and did as they were told. Hinata continued her search for the FOB till she heard a light sniffle coming from up the stairs.

"I have a twenty on the FOB" she said in the earpiece.

She made her way up to see the older man sitting on the stairs holding a bottle of sake practically bawling. he drunkenly said "My little girl is getting married today"

Hinata looked at the man with pity as she reached to take the bottle of his hand.

"I remember her graduation from nursery school when she was a little girl" he slurred.

She then took out a small spray of water and spirited it in his face to slightly sober him up a bit. then handed him some medication and a small water bottle making him take it. She helped get him up and make their way to the closed doors that entered the alter. He was somewhat still intoxicated but stable enough for no one to know.

Just then the bride came out and he gave his little girl a hug and kiss on the cheek.

That was always Hinatas favorite part of the wedding, seeing the father's reaction. She had not always had the best relationship with her own father. He was always standoffish, cold, and strict. She knew he loved her but he just had a diffrent way of showing it. Watching the father and daughter have their final moments together before the wedding always made her feel like she was part of that.

Tenten arrived and Hinata looked at the bride nodding that it was time.

"Wait," the bride said.

Hinata tilted her head in confusion.

She smiled "thank you for making my dream wedding come true"

Hinata was touched "That is what a wedding planner is for," she said with a smile right before opening the double door to the bride's new future.

................................................................................

Thanks for reading! Let me know what you think by leaving a comment and voting!