Chapter 2

"Hinata! Welcome home!" The planners younger sister shouted from the kitchen area of the large traditional house.

Hinata smiled happily to be home after a long day working at the wedding. She made her way into the kitchen "Hanabi, why are you up so late? Its almost midnight." she asked while making a cup of tea.

The young 19-year-old was typing away at her computer surrounded by large textbooks. "I have two essays, a report, and a PowerPoint to finish," she said in defeat. "How did you make it through business schools? You made it look easy!"

Hinata took a seat across from her "well I did have Neji to thank, even though he majored in business management and I did marketing he just seemed to know everything."

Hanabi groaned in frustration "Well Neji is in New York for the rest of the week and just moved into his own place with Tenten! He won't have time to help me." she throws her head down on the table in defeat.

Hinata laughed at her "Hey" she reached over pulling an open book near her "you have me"

She popped her head up with a bright smile "really?! You aren't to busy with work? I know you are just back to back with weddings."

"I will always have time for my sister, plus I know how hard it is to get through University." She paused "Oh, it's about time for you to be thinking about your classes for next semester, have you thought of where you want to apply for your internship?" she asked.

Hanabi groaned again as if she was touching on a sensitive subject "noooooo, father wants me to intern at the company but I don't know if that is something I want to do, you know? I mean you didn't and somehow that wedding company offered you a full-time position after you graduated."

Hinata started thinking "well, father knew along time ago that I would not take over the family business." Her face faltered a little " That's okay though, it gave me free rein and I found my true calling because of it." She could tell this conversation was little to no help with her sister.

Hanabi sighed aloud "I am not saying I don't want to work for Hyuga Technology its just I would like to do something a little different just for the fun of it."

Hinata smiled "I am sure father has some great connections and will understand your decision on the matter."

"Thank big sis" she smiled "so can you help me with making this PowerPoint?"

"Sure let me take a look!"

...........................................................................

"Good Morning Father"

Hinata said as she made her way through the large modern kitchen dressed for work which included a simple white skater dress with a black blazer over it. She started making herself a cup of her early morning tea. While her father was seated at the large dining room table that was covered in papers and files.

"Good Morning Hinata," he said in a monotone voice sipping on his tea reading through some work files.

"Would you like fo me to cook you breakfast father before I head to the office?" she asked.

"No thank you," he said then looked up from his work making eye contact with her "actually please take a seat I would like to discuss some important matters with you."

She nodded following his instructions.

"I have received word from a very important business partner that his son has expressed interest in you.

"Wait what?"

Her father held his strict gaze "yes, looks as though the Otsutsuki family has asked for your hand in marriage with their son Toneri"