Chapter 13 Final

Hinata made her way down with Neji by her side into the dark courtyard only lit by the blue moon. She looked around through the veil lightly covering her face to see only her sister, father, and Toneris father. Then her eyes land on her future husband and he was just beaming with joy.

She then saw her father reach his hand out to help guide her the rest of the way and she took it with grace.

"You are the spitting image of your mother," he said lightly.

She smiled "Thank you, father."

He leads her to where Toneri was standing wearing all black for the traditional ceremony. Just before Hiashi handed her off he took the front of the black veil covering her face and moved it over the headpiece.

"Thank you" She whispered to him.

Her father leaned in kissing the top of her forehead before leaving her side to stand with the rest of the family.

"Shall we begin with the ceremony?" Toneri's father said standing in front of the young couple.

Hinata nodded silently showing little to no emotion on her face.

.................................

"Damn it!" Naruto yelled hitting his hand on the steering wheel in frustration with the bumper to bumper traffic around him. It was due to late-night construction causing a high amount of congestion for the area.

He sticks his head out of the car window "Come on move it! I have to stop the woman that I love from getting married!"

"Shut up! No one cares" A random man yelled from an unknown car over.

The blonde looked over to see an open park and knew he was only a few blocks away. He figured that this traffic was not going to be moving anytime soon so he put the car in park and took off. He had to get to Hinata because he knew he was running out of time.

............................................

"To finalize the ceremony the couple must break this by the lips," Toneris father said holding up a small round biscuit (Honestly whatever that was in the movie, I have no clue what to call that) "this has been blessed by both families and will be seen by the moon gods above of the union. Bringing forth happiness, fertility and wealth for year to come."

Toneri had taken the small item in his lips and moved closer to his future bride.

She was reluctant and looked over at her father one last time. His face was hard to read but he nodded his head to her and so she gave him a smile, a fake smile. She then turned her attention back to Toneri moving forward to grab ahold of the other end of the biscuit-like item with her lips. Just as she was about to grab hold and finalize the ceremony.

"Stop!" A powerful voice yelled surprising the couple. Causing the couple to stop and focus on the man in front of them.

........................................

"Stop!" Naruto yelled as he opened the gate to the Hyuga compounds courtyard "Hinata you can't-" he stopped out of surprise to see a small group a people crowded around looking at the strange man and Hinata nowhere in sight.

"Naruto!" Hanabi said running up to the man.

"Hanabi! Where is Hinata?" The blonde man said out of breath.

"I am sorry, who are you, and why are you yelling for my daughter?" A tall man stepped forward with Neji not far behind.

Naruto bowed to the man "My name is Naruto Uzumaki Sir"