Chapter 6

"What? No, Hinata you can't quite this wedding!" Tenten yelled standing in the bluenettes office with a look of pure confusion.

Hinata was pacing back and forth "I have to tell Kurenai that I am off of the account."

"no, no, no!" She runs over to her "Listen. There is only one good reason to quit a wedding and that is if you break the cardinal rule of falling for a groom." She laughed lightly "Which is ridiculous because we both know you did not fall in love with a groom."

Hinata bit her lips and then quickly looked away.

Tentens eyes widened "Hinata..... you didn't... wait who?"

Hinata groaned aloud "I, I never get emotionally involved, ever.... I-It's the CEO guy."

"Wait, I'm confused. Is it the CEO guy or did you fall for the groom?"

"No, the CEO guy is the groom Tenten. The groom is the CEO guy, The CEO guy is Shion's fiance!"

Tenten gasped loudly "noooo"

_________________________________________________

Naruto throws himself on the ground dripping in sweat under the hot summer heat "So yeah that's my situation."

A dark haired man threw the basketball at the blonde "So you are telling me that the shoe girl is actually your wedding planner?" Said Sasuke Uchiha, Naruto's best friend, and Konoha's most promising detective for the police department.

Naruto nodded his head. "yes, and I am in hell."

"well that sounds complicated.... sucks to be you" Shikamaru says sitting on the bench in front of the basketball court with the arms over and head thrown back watching the clouds.

Sasuke shrugged "yeah, with Nara."

Naruto scrunched his face in annoyance at the two men "What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

__________________________________________________

"You Hinata Hyuga, are one of the top wedding planners in Konoha!" Tenten yelled leaning over the desk and her finger pointed up in the air. "So, look on the positive side, he got you to open up again."

"What?" Hinata said with confusion "I do not have a hard time opening up."

Tenten looked at her dead in the eyes "yes, yes you do but I think you should thank the bastard and move on! You can not tell me that you would sacrifice your entire career and the companies sanity over this! I mean if you quite this then freaking Susie Takao will be taking over..... do you really want that for us?!"

________________________________________________

"Naruto be honest," Sasuke asked sitting next to the blonde, "do you think this marriage with Shion is a mistake?"

Naruto lifted an eyebrow "No, I dont think marrying Shion is a mistake" he looks down focusing on the orange ball in his hand. "I mean Shion is great," he said in a nonconvincing tone.

"Okay," Sasuke said plainly taking a drink of his water to cool off.

Naruto was quiet for a moment and looked over at the detective "I mean.... what if, what I think is great really is great, but is not as great as something greater?"

________________________________________________

"Susie Takao really is horrible," Hinata said quietly to herself.

Tenten stood up straight "Not only that but you do deserve this partnership, so you will go through with this wedding! You earned it!!"

Hinata was starting to see what Tenten was saying "you're right"