Learning to Forgive

Jasper's POV

"Lower your trousers and underwear, please Jasper." I was appalled by his request. There was no way I could go through with this. I would die a second time from humiliation.

"Absolutely not." I refused.

"Lower them yourself, or I'll do it for you." Damn why did I agree to this? I should have just taken my chances with Edward, at least I would still have my dignity. I undid the button and slipped off my belt.

"Just leave your belt on that cushion." Carlisle ordered. Of course he would whip me with my own belt, why hadn't I guessed. I dropped the belt on the far side of the couch. He then watched me as I pulled down my jeans to my knees. He waited me for me to drop my boxers too, but I just gave him a pleading look and sent a wave of mercifulness in his direction. He strode over and looked me in the eyes disapprovingly.

"If I were you I'd refrain from manipulating my emotions, you'll only make your punishment worse." A lump formed in my throat. Carlisle sat down on the couch and guided me across his lap. I couldn't believe he was putting me over his lap like an infant! This was humiliating! He yanked down my underwear along with the rest of my pride.

"During this spanking, I suggest you release all your emotions. Don't fight to remain silent, because I will not finish until you release your guilt. If you don't let go of your emotions, this punishment will be in vain and I can't allow that to happen." Carlisle must be insane. There was no way I'd allow myself to cry in front of him, especially not from some mere child's punishment.

"Prepare yourself." He sounded like he was talking to himself as much as he was speaking to me.

Thwack!

The first smack had hurt more than expected, but I easily remained silent. Another followed quickly after, until it became a sudden rythm of slaps and sharp stings across my backside. I rested my head in my folded arms and awaited my punishment's end. I hope that Carlisle didn't make good on his promise about spanking me until I cried, because we'd be here for a long time.

"Jasper, running away is never the answer to anything. Your actions were cowardly and hurt Alice deeply. I need you to promise you won't run away ever again. If you decide to leave we can discuss it civilly and decide on the correct course of action. Promise me this Jasper." He scolded while delivering more blistering spanks all over my burning ass. I nodded my head.

"I need a verbal answer."

"I-I promise." I ground out my answer through gritted teeth.

Smack! Thwack!

Smack! Thwack!

Smack! Thwack!

I was finding it harder and harder to stay still and silent as time passed. He began to aim at the sensitive portion were my thigh met my ass. I found that if I literally bit my tongue, it would distract me from the blazing inferno on my posterior. At one particularly sharp swat I bit slightly too hard and venom seeped into my mouth.

"What did you hurt Japser?"

"I'm fine sir."

Woosh. SMACK!

"Lord!" I cried. The belt had hit me right across the middle of my backside. It left a hell of a sting.

"Don't lie Jasper, I can smell the venom."

"I b-bit my tongue sir, but r-really I'm fine."

"Okay, but don't do it again or I'll give you additional licks. I don't want you to hurt yourself."