1

Warning: if you don't like suicidal stuff then don't read : Warning

"Lana wake the fuck up!! We have school" my brother yells banging on my door.
" nooo!! I'm not going and you can't make me! "
" Your gonna wish you didn't say that. " he comes in my room picks me up and puts me in his shoulder and walks out of my room.
" Let me go!! " i scream and kick and punch his back and he just keeps walking into the living room and drops me  on two people.
" get off of me! " Toni yells and pushes me off her and I fall off of her and the other person and hit my head on the coffee table.
" ow you ass! " i scream at Toni and she looks at me and burst out laughing. " that's not funny it hurt" I say with a pouty face.
" Awe are you okay princess? "Sweet pea says in a childish voice.
" I'm still not going to school. " I sit up and cross my arms over my chest and glare at my brother .
" come on lil sis please it's your first day back? " My brother looks at me and gives me and puppy dog face.
" fine. " I say and get up and get dressed.
~ 15 minutes later ~
" ready princess? "
" yea I guess"
" let's go! " Toni says as she pulls me outside before I could even put in my shoes.
" my shoes! "
" Oh yea" she realizes that I don't have shoes and then my brother throws my shoes at me.
" hey! "I yell and put on my shoes." Can we just go and get this over with ? "
" yea hop on princes "
" nope I'm good I'll walk" I say as I start to walk and the feel someone grab my waist and pick me up and put me on sweet peas bike and then sweet pea got on.
" hold on tight you don't wanna be late. "
~5 minutes later ~
" Alright let's go. "
" but I don't wannnaaaaa " I say staging out those a wanna like a child.
" come on princess "
" fine "
~ At lunch~
" What's up princess? "
" eh" "who is Toni talking to?"
" fp's kid"
" really? " I'm gonna go talk to them. Bye" I say as I jog to Toni and hug her from behind and I look short compared to her.
" What's up? "
" nothin much who are you? "
" Oh uh I'm jughead " he says as he leaves his hand out for me to shake and I do. " What's your name? "
" Oh I'm Lana fogarty "
" Oh okay well I'm gonna go sit then. " he says turning around away from where the serpents sit.
" uh jughead you might wanna sit with us if the ghoulies know your f p's  kid and your sitting by your self you are dead meat. " I say as I go in front of him.
" she is right jones " Toni says looking at me a jughead and jughead turns around and says something to her and then I feel a sting in my ass and I turn around a lunch the person in the nose and he blacks out and falls to the ground and now all eyes are on me.
" LANA ROSE FOGARTY GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE NOW! " my brother yells at me and walks fast pace to me.
" i-im s-sorry i-i dip mean t-to " I stutter whispering at my brother and looking at him and his eyes filled with anger. Before I can say anything else my brother slaps me across my face and my face fills with tears and I run away and he calls after me.

Sweet peas pov

I just watched my best friend slap his little sister and she runs away he goes to go after her but I run over to him before he can.
" don't fangs she is not gonna wanna talk to you. "
" how would you know sweet pea? "He says making me wanna punch him but instead Toni takes fangs and jughead over by the serpents.
~7 minutes later ~
" Lana are you in here? "
" no! "
" can you please come out so I can talk to you? "
" ow! "
" lana? What are you doing!? Lana?.......LANA!? " I yell last time I go into the girls bathroom and see her passed out and her wrists with a bunch of cuts bleeding out. " shit "
Sweet pea: hey fangs meet me at the hospital your sister she she
Fangs: she what?!
Sweet pea: she cut way to deep
Fangs: she what!?
Sweet pea: she cut but meet me at the hospital okay?
Fangs : yea I guess I 'll see you at the hospital.