4

" hey guys"I say.
" what's up lil sis"
" nothing much"
* Knock knock *
" I can get it! "I say.
" hello are you lana fogarty ? And is fangs fogarty here? " a police officer asks me.
" Yes I am lana  and I will get fangs. Fangs get your ass over here! "
" what's up? Oh hi officer. "
" hello so this little munchkin right here is lily fogarty. " the officer says as she takes a little girl out from behind her" your parents past away yesterday and the only relatives she has are you guys and your mother left a note to have lana and or fangs to take care of her. She is 4 years old and her birthday is on 4 days. " she says to me and fangs the little girl goes behind her again. " but I have to go so here kill take your teddy and go to your new momma okay? "
" o-okay "the little runs up to me and hugs onto me and does not let go.
" Thank you officer "
" of course "
" Hey lily " Fangs says as he sits next her while she is still stuck in my legs.
" h-hi"
" Here come here" I say as I pick her up and put her on my hip.Fangs closes the door which makes a loud noise and she jumps and hide her face into me.
" Hey it's okay it was just the door your okay. I promise "
" promise? "
" Yes I promise you that nothing will happen to you ever again okay? "
" okay. "
" so who is this? " sweet pea asks while looking at the little girl in holding.
" I'm Lily. Who are you? "
" I'm lana's boyfriend. " he says and smirks at me.
" wait y'all are dating? " toni, fangs, jughead all say at the same time.
" yup" sweet pea answers and stands next to me.
" so would that make you my new dad? " Lily asks as I start breaking out laughing as Lily gives me a confused look.
" Yes that would make me your new dad. " sweet pea says so easily as I give him a surprised look.
" well that makes me and auntie and hug and uncle and what would fangs be? "Toni says.
" Uhh I'm guessing a uncle" fangs says.
" I guess so then"
" can we eat I'm hungry " Lily asks me and looks at me and I look back at her.
" Um yea let me change first and also are you cold? "
" yea it's really cold in here" lily says.
" Okay hold on" I put her down and she stands frozen in place and doesn't move. " are you okay? "
" can I trust these people? "
" Yes of course you can"she nods her head and walks over to sweet pea and latches on to him.
Sweet peas pov
" Hey it's gonna be okay lil"
" are you sure? "
" Yes I promise "
" okay" she looks up at me with her cute little green eyes and all I want to do is protect her from anything that could harm her.
" lana are almost done your taking forever! "Toni yells which scares lily.
" Dude can you not your scaring Lily! " i raise my voice which makes Lily run away and she hides behind fangs.
" I'm sorry Lily I didn't mean to" I say.
" what happened? " lana comes out holding a hoodie.
" I didn't mean to but Toni yelled for you and then I raised my voice and now she is bidding behind fangs. "
" great job sweets. " she says and looks at me and then looks at fangs. " Lily come on here baby" Lily comes out from behind fangs and runs into lands arms. " Here put this on for now maybe me and Toni will take you shoping later. Sound good? "
" yeah "
" Okay let's go"
~outside ~
" so who is lily gonna go with? "I ask.
" None of us have actual cars so Lily who do you wanna ride with? " Fangs asks lily.
" daddy can I ride with you? "Lily asks me looking up at me.
" Yes of course. As long as that's okay with your mom"
" momma? "
" yes you can. Sweets come here. "
" yea princes? "
" please please be careful with her please "
" I will I promise "
" Okay "