3

"Good morning love birds"my brother says looking at me and sweet pea.
" shut up" I say giving him attitude.
" Hey get up you have to take your pill. "
" no I don't wanna take my pill"
" come on princess take it please for me? " Sweet pea looks at Me with a puppy dog eyes.
" ugh fine I will take it. " I get up and take the pill.
" thank you sis" fangs says while hugging me. " happy early birthday! "
" no"
" awe come on princess tomorrow is your birthday! " Sweet pea says getting off the couch .
" no we don't mention my birthday! " i tell and go to my room and slam the door for dramatics.
" come on princess I'm sorry can I come in? "
" no go away!! "
" lana you have to eat" my brother says.
" no I'm not hungry! " lie.
" lana you have to eat! " my brother yells and and I flinch. " please come out and eat I'm sorry for yelling "
" no I'm not hungry! " i scream and then go under my covers and then hear my door open.
"Lana can you please eat?" My brother asks in the softest voice.
" no I'm not hungry"
" you have to eat princess . If you don't eat we will have to send you back to the hospital . "
" I'm not hungry through "lie
" come on princess " he picks me up with the blanket still wrapped around me and brings me into the living room and sets me down. " why are you shaking princess? "
" it happens when I don't eat and when my anxiety acts up. "
" oh" he says in a whiper voice.
" can you please eat lil sis? Look at what your doing to your self. Your shaking rn because of it. "
" ok"
~10 minutes later ~
" Hey Lana do you want to watch a movie? Toni and sweet pea and jughead are here. " my brother asks through the door while I'm in my room.
" uhh sure hold on"
"What are you working on?" He walks in on me on my bed in my ipad drawing. " wow that's cute"
" thanks"

"Hey bestie" Toni says getting up giving me a hug

" hey"
" ready to watch a movie? "
" yeah what kind of movie? "
" a horror movie me and Toni picked up before coming over. "Jughead says.
" A horror movie? "
" yea"
" Oh cool" I say trying to his that I'm scared of horror movies. " hold on I'm gonna go get my hoodie it's cold out here"
~6 minutes later ~
" lana come on! "
" I can't find my hoodieand! "I walk out and sit in between sweet pea and Toni who is sitting by jughead and fangs.
" This sucks" I put aandnd arms in my shoulders trying to get warm.
" Here just take my and"
" really ? "
" yea go ahead princes" sweet pea says and then takes it off and give it to me.
" thanks! " i stand up and put it on over my t-shirt  and it looks like a dress it goes past my nees. " Oh my God it's so big! "
" yeah well you are really short..... Shorty "
" hey! "I punch him in the shoulder playfully .
" What you are! "
" whatever just okay the movie. "
~hallway through the movie~
" ahhh! " i scream and hide into the hoodie and snuggle into toni.
" no get away go to your boyfriend! " she tells and pushes me into sweet pea.

Sweet pea pov
She hugs me and goes back to watching the movie and then there's another jump scare.
"Ahhhhh!!" She hides into my hoodie and hugs on to me like her life depends on it. " can you please turn it off"
" no we're good" fangs says smirking at me.
" come on princess let's go to pops and leave everyone here while we go get delicious milkshakes and burgers and fries " I say trying to make everyone hungry.
" you know what we can turn it off" jughead says.
" thanks " she says coming out of the hoodie and finally letting go.
" no problem princess "
" come on love birds" Toni and jughead say looking at me and lana.
" shut up!! " lana yells and throws a pillow at them before chasing them outside.
~ 5 minutes later~
" come on Lana let's go just leave them be"
Fangs says
" no! Not until I catch at least one of them! "
she runs and jumps on jugheads back and they both fall to the ground laughing.
" now can we go? "Fangs asks his sister impatiently.
" Yes we can go"
" finally "
" I'm gonna kill you! "
" no i was kidding! " Fangs says running away from his sister as everyone is dying laughing .
" Alright that's enough princess " I say picking her up and throwing her over my shoulder as she kicks and punches me to let her down.
" haha you can't get me. " fangs makes fun of her as I'm still holding her.
" I hate you rn when I get out down I'm gonna beat you. "She says and then finally just goes limp.
~after pops~
" I'm so tired" lana says as she lays down on the ground and just closed her eyes. " this is where I say good night "
Toni grabs her arms and jughead grabs her legs.
" no let me go! ! " she tells well they swing her back and forth.
" Okay fine " they let go and she lands on some old mattress
" I'm not talking to you guys anymore. " she says as she walks into the trailer and goes on the couch and lays down.
" princess? "
" mm"
" come on you have to go to your own bed"
" I don't wanna get up" she says and hides in my hoodie.
" fine" I picked her up and bring her to my room and she goes under her blankets and goes to sleep.