7

" here sweets I will take her"
" no I got her"
" are you sure? "
" Yes I'm sure"
" Okay whatever you say"
" lana why did you say you would take care of her? Like after everything mom and dad did to you. To us. " says fangs raising his voice a little at the end.
" listen fangs I am gonna raise her like she is mine okay? It's not her fault dad treated me and you the way he did okay? I am happy she will be raised a lot better then they would have! " i yell back at him losing my temper.
" lana calm down. Please" fangs try and call me down but it's not working.
" fuck! " i yell.
" babe come here"sweets pulls me into a hug.
" let me go! " he hugs me tighter.
" no lana you need to calm down "
" no stop! "
" Dude let her go she i-"I stomp on sweet peas door and run in the bathroom and lock the door.
" fuck! " i yell and smash my head against the wall and sent the wall.
" lana open the door! " Sweet pea yells"
" no I don't deserve this life! " i shout back and start to have a mental break down and curl up and cry.
" lana open the door please! " Sweet pea says a little bit calmer but you can hear the worry in his voice.
" no"
" fine " he breaks the door open.only to see me passed out on the floor.
Sweet pea pov
" is she okay? " Fangs asks.
" I don't know. She was crying I think she just passed out. " I answer.
" she's done at his before" fangs answers looking at his feet.
" what do you mean? " I ask as I pick lana up off the floor.
" when we were little she would keep up so much anger and cry and then she would just burst out and then she would cry and pass out and then it would happen all over again but I'm guessing you didn't know that. "
" no I did not know that "
" Okay well here do you want me to take her home? "
" what happened? " lana says in a tired voice. " wait where is lily? " she says worried.
" babe it's okay she's sleeping in my room are you okay? "
" Yea I'm okay I'm just tired"
" Okay " I put her down and she goes into my room.
" I think she will be okay but keep an eye on her okay? " Fangs says before leaving.
" yea I will"