Truth Or Dare

Dan's POV:

When we got up to the hotel, we set our stuff on the bed and lay there. "So, what do you guys want to do?", said one of the other kids. "Truth or dare?", said another, which we agreed to. We pushed the beds together and sat in a circle. One of the other kids got a Pepsi bottle out of their bag to spin and we started. Alicia, the girl with black hair with blue in it and a MCR shirt, skinny jeans and eyeliner, spinned the bottle and it landed on me. "Dare", I said. "I dare you to run down the hotel hallway as fast as humanly possible, all the way to the bottom and back up here again, with your top off. "Pfft, I can do that!", I said, as I took off my shirt, opened the hotel door and ran like fuck. I ran back, panting like a bloodhound, "Too.... Much... Exercise...", I wheezed as I put on my shirt and sat down in the circle. I spun the bottle and it landed on Thomas, a skinny boy with light brown hair, glasses, a deep neck red shirt and a light brown hoodie with blue chinos. He said truth, so I asked, "Have you ever dressed as a woman?", I smirked. "Well, I did once for a school play in like Primary 6 as a female cleaner.", he replied in his flamboyant voice. We all laughed as he went into description of what he wore. He spun the bottle and it landed on Phil. Phil picked dare, so Thomas said, "I dare you to... Kiss Dan!", he said, crossing his arms. His jaw dropped as he looked at me, my face the same as his. "Oh, go on! Do it!", said Alicia. Phil and I sat opposite eachother, our legs crossed. We slowly leaned in, maybe a bit too slow. "Hurry up!", said Thomas. I thought it would take forever, but Phil grabbed me my the back of the neck and pulled me into a kiss, earning an "Oooooooooh!" From the rest of the kids. I put one hand on Phil's cheek, I realised we had been kissing for 10 seconds, so I pulled away, Phil and I were blushing like mad. The other three were giggling like monkeys. "Um....w...well, let's move on..", babbled Phil as Michael who had blonde, shoulder length hair and wore a long sleeved blue and black checkered shirt and ripped grey denim skinny jeans spun the bottle for Phil, and it landed on me. Oh shit. "I dare you to play Seven Minutes in Heaven with Phil!", he said in his Scottish accent. My eyes widened as I looked at Phil. We stood up, took out the ironing board, spare pillows and coathangers from the closet and closed the door. We heard them playing Fall Out Boy quite loudly, so we could speak.

Phil's POV:

"So... Um...", Dan started. "You kissed me longer than I expected you to..", I mumbled, looking at the floor of the cupboard. I then looked up at him, he was looking at me. "Do... You want to try it again?", Dan asked shyly. "Okay...", I replied as Dan wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a kiss. I held his waist as we passionately made out for 6 minutes until we heard someone say "We should probably let them out now!", so we pulled away and sat on our hands. Alicia opened the door and looked at us with an ear to ear grin. "What?", Dan shrugged. "You know what!", Thomas said, nudging me as I went to sit back down. Wow... I just kissed Dan... Did I mean to? Did I do it because I was dared to? He didn't pull away, so I guess he wanted me to... Thomas went into the bathroom, "I might go to bed, I'm tired.", he said. So about twenty minutes later, we got changed and went to bed. Dan and I shared a bed. I was drifting off to sleep when I felt two hands wrap around my waist, it was Dan. I accepted it and clasped hands with him.