Game Start

This is my first story ever on the internet and English isn't my main language so please feel free to kindly point out my mistakes. I do not own I don't want to get hurt, so I'll max out my defense.

Your P.O.V 

(Y/N): "I can't believe they got me to spend my savings on a VR game I mean how good can It be It's not like I'll get hooked. Whatever I couldn't refuse Kaede's puppy eyes and I mean as her childhood friend It's my duty to check what she plays to see if it's safe or at least it's what they said. I still can't believe they got me with that". 

After setting up the Game I decided to create my character and test out the controls. 

(Y/N): "OK the game didn't crash that means It started correctly". After looking around a bit you almost screamed as the name screen appeared." That's scary, it didn't say it was a horror game. Whatever I gotta name myself. What about (Y/N) I'm not creative enough to find a name anyway". 

As I picked my name daggers, a longsword, a staff, a great shield and a mace appear. 

(Y/N): "A sword looks cool so I'll go with that". As you picked a sword another screen spooked you but this time not as much."Huh I need to spend my points. I don't know the first thing about games so I'll pick a random stat". As you picked a stat you clicked dexterity."Well guess I'll max dexterity out". 

As I used my stat points I got taken to to the starting area. It's was a beautiful place full of trees and of people.

(Y/N):"Now then where is she?"

You looked around but couldn't find the one you were looking for so you decided to explore the forest hoping to have better luck there.