The challenge

(Y/N)'s POV

It's been a week since I played the game. I got punished because I was late at school because I overslept and I missed an exam. But I kept up with the updates and there is a new challenging system. Basically you can challenge people for item, gold and even guild positions. Of course you can refuse but most of Maple Tree didn't refuse one challenge and they are really good. 

After logging in for the first time in a week I felt good until after about 30 seconds of playing I received a challenge for my position in Maple Tree. I accepted of course. As people made way for me and the player I equipped my dragon hunter armor and my sword and much to people's shock I destroyed his health bar in one hit actually breaking the challenge system where it shouldn't be possible to kill the opposing player I did so much damage I killed a player and got a cool new bow.  

{ Spectre bow } 

+ 12 damage + 8% critical chance + 10 piercing damage 

A bow said to be made from the souls of the dead.

Doesn't require arrows shoots spectre arrows that have { Piercing ∞ }  and { Lifesteal }  

Shoots 5 arrows at once. 

( Here's what it looks like

( Here's what it looks like.) 

Everyone was shocked they didn't know killing in a challenge was possible usually it was possible for the other player to admit defeat and the only other insta- kill moves didn't kill so nobody understood what happened. 

Nobody dared to challenge me again until. 

Payne would like to fight with you. 

I was astonished I didn't think someone as famous as Payne would fight against me. 

As I accepted the screen appeared in front of everyone and they were shocked such a big fight was happening and them being there to witness it.

As people made way I saw the greatest swordsman on the server. I was excited to fight him.

(Y/N): "Are you sure you want to fight me? I killed a player in a challenge you know."

Payne: "I know that's why I want to see what you're made of."

Getting my sword ready the atmosphere got tense. He rushed at me I blocked his strike and directly countered making him use his { stout guardian } skill. 

(Y/N): " Wow you survived one hit. Now then I'll go all out."I said switching from my sword to my new bow. " I hope you're ready."

Payne: "A bow? Aren't you a swordsman?" 

(Y/N): " I am but what's stopping me from using a bow?" 

Payne: "You're not wrong there I am a great shielder but I use the sword after all." 

(Y/N): "Well then good bye." I said shooting my bow while using my rain of arrows skill. 

Everyone's eyes widened they never saw something like that. I shot about 2 times a second meaning with my rain of arrows skill i shot around 500 arrows per second. 

Payne: "Well I'm dead." 

+50 gold + title the legendary swordsman 

Title: The legendary swordsman 

A title given to the best swordsman of the realm. Only obtainable by beating the actual legendary swordsman in a duel.

+20% strength +100% dexterity +50% discount in any shops 

After that I brought dumplings to the guild without saying anything. 

Private chat: The Terraformer 

24. Omg that guy is actually insane! 

25.Why?

26.He didn't tell you.

27.No what happened? 

28. He killed Payne in a duel. 

29.He did WHAT! 

30. He actually killed him with a 500 arrows murder go see the video It's everywhere. 

31. I saw it and I think He's stronger than Maple.

32. Oh so now if we see him we're extra dead. 

33. Exactly!

(A/N): It's done hope you enjoyed the chapter. Have a good day/ night. I didn't like it as much as the others.