Battle (Finale)

(Y/N)'s POV

It's been about a month since I beat Payne and now the community is asking only one question: "If Maple and I were to fight who would be the winner?" We can't even go out without people to ask us who would win in a fight between Us. 

Maple tree guild base 

(Y/N): "Alright it's gone too far. People keep asking us to fight what should we do?" 

Maple: "I think we should fight." 

(Y/N): "What you can't be serious. I don't want to hurt you." 

Maple: "Neither do I. But do you want to live like that. Not being able to go out. Always being stuck in a crowd of people asking for us to fight. People tried to duel me to make me fight you." 

(Y/N): "I guess you're right. I'll make a public announcement tonight."

On the forums 

People I am (Y/N) and I am here to announce that friday night at 18:00 Maple and I will fight in the first floor. If you want to come then do as you wish. 

Comments 

Armor_dude: Whoa it's gonna be epic. 

Xx_dragonlord_xX: Poggers! 

Payne1234: So who's gonna make other people pay to see the fight.                                                                           |                                                                                                  (Y/N): Good idea it's gonna be 10 Gold per ticket. 

{ Timeskip } 

On the first floor. 

(Y/N)'s POV 

I am stressed. Do I have my armor. Check. My skills. Check. My weapons. Check. I'm ready to fight. 

As I get out I hear Sally, who decided to be the announcer, Call my name out. The whole crowd burst into cheers people were showering me in compliments and Hyping me up. This thankfully made my stress go away. Unfortunately Maple seemed to be out of it and blushing really hard. She clearly can't take compliments. {A/N}'s note: Like me lol. 

(Y/N): "Hey are you okay." 

Maple: *Incoherent mumbles* 

(Y/N): "Calm down Maple. Just focus on the fight. If you don't offer me a good enough fight I'll get so mad I won't be your friend anymore." Maple seemed to react to these words and her eyes gleamed with resolve. 

Maple: "Alright then (Y/N) I'll give you the fight of your life."

As we got ready every sounds around me died down. I entered a fully concentrated mode where I couldn't be disturbed even by a gunshot. I received the duel request and accepted it. I got my bow out and went all out from the start. I casted rain of arrows and used up all her devours for the day. She took almost no damage but I still got 1% of her HP. Instantly she went all out and used atrocity. While she transformed I charged my Octo-Slash skill as soon as she got out as the monster I used My octo slash which destroyed her form directly. We walked up to each other and then I used it. 

{ PIERCE } 

Like a blue lightning a blue streak followed as I put my sword back onto my back and Maple fell to the floor. Since she had less than 10% of HP I won the duel. 

As for my reward well Maple payed me a 1 year subscription to the cafe on the first floor. Thanks to her I can get one free meal per day. 

(A/N): Well people that's a wrap Should I do a prologue. I must thank you for reading my first book to the end. If your sad to see me go I'll probably be doing another story on My Hero Academia and I'll be honest. I don't really know anything about it except from stories on here. Either way Thank you for reading this see you next time I guess.