Introductions

(Y/N) just laughed nervously.

(Y/N): "I'm sure you would win. Your character is OP."

Sally: "He's not wrong there. Your character is so powerful you would just have to use devour on him and he'd lose in an instant."

Maple: "Yeah you're right. Alright then! Let's go to the next floor to meet the guild."

KING CRIMSON

The difference between the first floor and the second floor was like heaven and earth. With the first floor being a beautiful forest where you would see nature everywhere the second floor had a way more city vibe. With stone houses everywhere It looked more plain.

Walking around the city he saw shops players and he felt ridiculous in his beginner outfit.

(Y/N): "Hey can we go to a shop so I can buy myself better equipment?"

Maple: "No need we'll just ask Iz to make you one when we get to the guild."

(Y/N):" I don't know who that Iz person is but I'll trust you and my new guildmates."

Sally: "Alright here we are."Said Sally pointing at the forest.

(Y/N): "I'll get to see all your friends you made!"

They walked for a bit, but it seemed to take forever because of the low agility to finally arrive at a giant tree that had a small crowd gathered in front.

Maple: "Hey guys, we're back." She waved at them. "This is (Y/N) he's our friend and he'll be joining the guild so treat him nice alright."

They all presented themselves.

Black hair girl: "Hello my name is Kasumi and I am a sword wielder."

Red hair guy?: "Hey my name is Kanade nice to meet you. I'm a mage and before you ask I am a boy."

Brown hair guy: " Hey my name's Chrome. I'm a great shielder as you can see."

Blue haired girl:"Hi! My name is Iz. I'm the guild's crafter. I hope we get along."

Small girls: "Hello! We are Mai and Yui and we specialise in Strength. What is your specialty Mister?"

(Y/N):"Hello nice to meet you all."

(Y/N) Bowed to thank them for accepting him.

(Y/N):"And to answer you question girls, I'm a swordsman and I specialise in dexterity."

Yui: "Wow that's so cool but are you strong?"

(Y/N):"Well if you compare me to Maple I wouldn't say I'm strong but I'm not weak either."

Sally: "He one-shotted the floor boss." said Sally with a smug grin.

Everyone went dead silent.

Chrome:"Well that's Maple's friend for you."

________________________________________________________

Private chat: The terraformer

11:Guys guess what.

12:What?

13:That guy he's an actual friend of Maple's and he's already in the guild.

14: I called it.

15: That guy. How strong is he?

16: He one-shotted the floor boss with starting equipment.

17: Alright so what's his build?

18:Dexterity.

19: Just to know on a scale from 1 to 10 how dead are we if we meet him?

20: 9

21: 10

22: 50

23: Ok so we run from him if we see him. Good to know.

(A/N) Alright so I finally found time to write. Hope you enjoyed the chapter! let me know in the comments if you liked it.

See yall next time.