Chapter 8-Signs

Chapter 8-Signs

Of course, just because Harry was being kept in Silence didn’t mean he couldn’t work. He could still be used by a certain kind of client who enjoyed the sight of a beautiful boy gagged-Like the rich BDSM couple from Kensington who’d hired him for a dinner party, the grand finale of which was him lying on the dinner table so that they and their guests could eat dessert off his naked body, or the middle-aged heiress who’d hired him as an anniversary present for her husband so they could pretend he was a college student they’d snatched off the street and decided to keep as their sex slave. Harry had been forced to play out so many dark fantasies over his four years of captivity that hardly anything shocked him anymore, except… maybe…someone being nice to him…Like Louis. 

But Louis would be horrified if he turned up to his house locked into a leather muzzle. So instead he was hired out to those whose desires were so dark they got off on it. And he could still be used as a teaching tool…

Harry wriggled, moaning in pain behind his muzzle as a cramp started in his foot. His legs had been spread wide and bent back, thick rope binding his ankles to the headboard.  Cuffs secured his wrists firmly to either side of the bed. His hips ached, his shoulders burned, the rope cut into his ankles…But his discomfort didn’t matter. A sharp slap fell across his thighs.

“Lie still!” Ben turned back to Niall who cowered at the other side of the bedroom, staring at how Harry had been displayed with a mixture of horror and fear, his cheeks streaked with tears.

“I-I don’t wanna hurt ‘im.”

“Never you mind that, Irish. He’s just a body for you to practice on. Get over here!”  Ben caught Niall by the arm and dragged him over, forcing him to his knees and pushing his head between Harry’s thighs as he struggled. “Now they may call this boy here Dirty Harry but I broke him in an’ trained him and trust me, he’s fucking frigid. But by the time I’m finished with you you’ll have him moaning and begging for it.  Stop that crying or I’ll smack you around again…”

“I-I don’t like lads…”

“You think any of us gives a shit?!   You’ll be doing men whether you like it or not, and I’m going to give you a shot that will make you hard anyway. Now pay attention or you’ll get the whip!”  Harry sighed and turned his attention to the ceiling trying to ignore the hands that began to examine him, though he could still tell which were Niall’s from the way they trembled. “Now, I’ve shown you how to suck him off but not enough people know how to give a good hand-job. Grip firmly but not too firmly, that’s it…And make sure you cup the tip at the end of each stroke…Good… Now, I didn’t prepare him because you need to learn how. Most clients will want to fuck you but sometimes you’ll get one who wants to be fucked…”

“H-how will I know..?”

“Because the ones who want to fuck you will shove their cock in your arse and the ones who want to be fucked will just show you their arse-quit being thick. Now, first you need to lube him up…warm it in your hand first…then all round the hole…Now, push one finger inside…Then add another.”  Harry bit down on his muzzle and kept his gaze upward, concentrating now on counting each crack in the ceiling. “What does it feel like?”

“Disgustin’.”

Ben laughed at that. “Is he gripping you?”

“Umm hmm.”

“That means he needs opened up.  Move your fingers like they’re a pair of scissors and you’re opening and closing them.”

“Is this hurtin’ ‘im?”