Chapter 1-The Bird Cage Hotel

Harry was roused from a shallow and unsatisfying sleep by the incessant ringing of his mobile phone. He reached for it, scrabbling about blindly before his fingers closed on it, and then sat up and flipped it open.  A text message:

I’M TEN MINUTES AWAY.

 He rubbed his eyes with a groan as what seemed like a full rhythm section began to pound inside his skull.  Too much red wine last night…But then, that hadn’t been his choice-Nick was one of those clients who liked to pretend it was a date; dinner, wine, romantic music, and then… He winced at the burning pain at the top of his left shoulder blade, remembering…shit….

A nose nuzzled the back of his neck and an arm encircled his waist, pulling him back against a warm chest. Hot breath on his face, lips tickling his ear…

“Come on Haz, how about a morning quickie…hmmm?”

He ignored the kiss on his cheek, too busy constructing the mask once more.  When he finally spoke he was what they all wanted again:  The confident, charming little shit that didn’t care.

“You only paid me for the night.”

“I paid enough; you’re not a cheap fuck.  Come on Harry, suck me off at least. I love your mouth.”

He sighed.  He was tired…But as a famous Radio Host Nick Grimshaw was an important client. He had to keep him happy. “O.k.”

He reached over to the bedside table again, to the little wash-bag he always carried with him, and tugged out a condom before wriggling beneath the sweaty duvet.  Nick was already hard, and he balanced the condom on his lips and sheathed him with it using only his mouth, a trick that always made the clients moan with pleasure. He set to work, suckling and lapping, drawing Nick deep into his throat with all the expertise of a true professional. He wasn’t surprised when the duvet was tugged away from him and tossed off the bed. Nick always loved to watch him, got off on seeing the beautiful tanned youth crouching naked between his legs, plump pink lips wrapped around his cock. There was a tug on his hair.

“Harry, look at me.” He obeyed, raising his eyes upward as he moved, fighting not to choke as Nick caught fistfuls of his hair and held him still so he could thrust into his throat. He knew what was coming. Sure enough. “You like that hmmm? You like the taste of my dick?  Sure you do, you love it you filthy little slut…You dirty little whore…” He cringed inwardly. Nick wasn’t really like that at all…But for some reason he really needed to talk dirty to get off. Harry fought not to roll his eyes. “Would you like me to shove it in you hmmm? Hold you down and fuck you into the mattress, split that tight little arse of yours in two?!  Oh! Oh FUCK!” 

He sat back on his knees and wiped the nasty artificial strawberry flavoured lube from his lips as his phone beeped again.

I’M DOWNSTAIRS. IF YOUR NOT OUT IN FIVE I’LL ASSUME SOMETHINGS WRONG.

“I gotta go. My Handler’s waiting for me. If I’m late there’ll be trouble.”

He stood and turned to look at the man in the bed who was watching him with a smile on his face and drooping eyelids. Nick, unlike most of his clients, was young-only in his late twenties, and quite good-looking, with nice brown eyes and cool hair. Rich and successful he could have any man he wanted but found hiring Harry for the night easy when work meant he had no time for a relationship. After all Harry was good at his job, and very discreet.

“Look Nick, it was a pleasure…As always.”  He began padding about the room, picking up items of clothing-underwear, jeans, t-shirt, socks-putting them on as he found them. Finally he shoved his feet into his boots and shrugged on his leather jacket with its fleece collar, ignoring the stinging burn from his shoulder. “Book me again, yeah?  Don’t fall asleep mate. You have to pay my handler at the door.”