Tree Of Life

Janja's POV

I kept doing nice little things for Jasiri and I think she kinda got the message. I'm not so sure, but I'm hoping she did. I've did so many things. I kept giving her flowers, complimenting her, giving her little kisses and cuddles, but I think she just sees that as a friend thing, since we're best friends and such. Whatever, I don't blame her, I mean I haven't been very direct. Anyway, Cheezi, Chungu and I were having a conversation in our den. I was listening to their fur brain jokes.

"How about this, why do fish leave in salt water?" Chungu asked.

"I don't know. Why?" Cheezu said.

"Because pepper makes them sneeze!" They both started bursting out laughing as I rolled my eyes at their bad joke.

"Really, fur brains?!" I asked frustrated, but I wasn't really frustrated with them. I was really frustrated with my feelings and I just took it out on them which I felt bad about.

"Did you not like the joke, Janja? Or did you not get it?" Chungu asked. I rolled eyes for like the 100th time.

"No, I just have something one my mind. Don't worry about it, okay?"

"Okay, Janja!" They said at the same time. Too bad Jasiri was at Pride Rock with the Royal Family and I'm stuck here with the Furbrains.

Jasiri's POV

I was called to the Pride Lands because Kion's birthday was in three days, but I don't think Janja knows that. He and Kion haven't been friends long enough. Anyway, the Royal Family and my clan were planning on who would look after the Pride Lands and Outlands. Even though she wanted to come Vitani and her lion guard decided to stay. I went back to the Outlands to tell may clan.

"Janja?" I called out to him and almost instantly he came.

"Jasiri, you back. Thank the kings of the past! I was getting tired of Cheezi and Chungu's jokes." He said. I giggled at the last part. He always makes me laugh.

"Well, we are all going back to the Tree of life for Kion's birthday!" I said excited.

"Today is Kion's birthday?" Janja asked confused. I laughed softly.

"No, Janja. It's in a few days, but we want to leave today so we have time to prepare for his birthday there." I explained.

"Oh, I guess that makes since."

"Good. Now get ready, we wanna go as soon as possible." I said. Janja walked up to me and nuzzled my cheek. I've gotten kinda use to him doing that, I liked it.

"Okay. Whatever you say, Jasiri." He said.

Janja's POV

We arrived at the Tree of life in about a day. When we arrived Kion was more than surprised.

"I'm so glad you all came here for my birthday!" He said really excited.

"We are too, Kion. How have you've been ruling the Tree of Life?" King Simba asked. Kion smiled got bigger.

"It's amazing, Dad and my friends have been helping me out."

"That good and speaking of friends, where are the others?" Jasiri asked him.

"Umm I don't know. They said they would-" He was interrupted by a familiar male voice.

"Mibinamet!" It said followed by a female voice.

"Huwezi!"

"Actually, here comes Azaad and Fuli now." We all look towards the two cheetahs running toward us.

"Fuli! Azaad!" Jasiri exclaimed.

"Jasiri!" Fuli exclaimed back. "Are you and Janja here for Kion's birthday?" Jasiri nodded.

"Yea, but I also thought us girls could have, I don't know a girls night?"

"Yea, I would like that and the males could catch up on some stuffs as well." Everybody agreed to the idea. We also agreed to do it tonight. This will be fun.

A/N Sorry this chapter is shorter than the others, but don't worry 'cause the next chapter will be longer.