Girls/Boys Night Out

Jasiri's POV

Anga, Fuli, Binga, Rani, Nirmala, Makini and I were having our girls night in the Tree of Life and the boys hung out under the stars tonight. We were talking about Fuli and Azaad.

"All I'm saying, Fuli, is that you should tell him your feelings. I'm pretty sure he likes you." Rani said trying to convince Fuli to ask Azaad out.

Fuli put an unsure look on her face. "But what if he doesn't and only sees me as a friend." She nervously stated.

"Is Fuli actually afraid of confessing her feelings to Azaad?!" Anga teased. We all laughed and as for Fuli she wasn't so amused by the tease.

"Hey! I was never that bravest on the Lion Guard! That was Bunga!" She yelled which made us laugh even more.

"Well you're going to have to tell him sooner or later, Fuli." Binga tried reasoning.

Fuli gave a smug grin. "Oh, and what about you and Bunga?" Binga got super flustered at the question.

"I-I-I d-don't know w-what you're talking about." I giggled.

"Come on, Binga! We all know you like him!" I say trying to cheer you up.

"Yeah, and he likes you too. Once when we were here for Kion's healing he kept complimenting you and saying your name in his sleep." Fuli said.

Binga suddenly perked up at that. "Really?! You think he likes me too?!" Binga said excitedly.

"Of course, Binga! You're the only one who really gets his stinkines." Makini exclaimed. Rani suddenly turned to me with a smirk.

"What about you?" She asked.

I looked at her with a confused expression. "What do you mean?"

"She means you and Janja." Nirmala answered for Rani. I felt my face go hot.

Makini smiled brightened even more which I didn't even know was possible. "Ooh, yeah! You two make such a cute couple. When's the wedding?!"

I got SUPER flustered. "Umm, you girls are misunderstanding this situation. Janja and I are just friends, good friends." I explained. Everyone got put off by what I said. Nirmala spoke up.

"I'm sorry. I guess we just assumed. I mean from what Rani, Binga and I heard from the Lion Guard it seemed like you two were and item." She apologized. They all mumbled a apologie.

"It's okay, girls. I mean I get were are very close friends and we are always with each other." As I said that I realized something. Did it really seem like we were a couple? Were we that close?

"Well, do you think about him as just a friend?" Anga questioned. I didn't answer for awhile.

"I-I-" I was interrupted by a loud squeal.

"Oooh, you like him, don't you? OMG like I said before, you two would make an awesome couple! Ooh, how about you Fuli, and Binga have a competition. First one to confess their feelings wins." Fuli, Binga and I all got flustered.

"Makini, we need time to confess our feelings." Fuli spoke up.

"Okay, that's fair. How about a month? You have a month to confess your feelings!"

"And if we don't?" I asked cautiously.

Rani perked up. "We will tell them instead." Fuli, Binga and I gasped before I groaned.

"Fine."

"I do like a good competition." Binga nervously laughed. Fuli just rolled her eyes.

Janja's POV

One, Bunga, Besthe, Kion, Surak, Bailyo, Azaad, Cheezi, Chungu and I were looking up at the stars. I couldn't stop think about Jasiri. How do I know she's getting the hints I'm sending? Does she even love me? What would she do when she finds out? Would she be weirded out? Upset? Happy? Now why would she like you, Janja? I asked myself all these question.

"So, Janja, how have you and Jasiri been?" Bunga asked.

I looked at the little honey badger with confusion. "Our friendship is going well." Now it was his turn to look at me with confusion.

"Oh I didn't mean your friendship. I meant your relationship. You two are dating, right?"

Before I could answer Kion answered for me. "Bunga, we don't know if their dating, but Janja does have a crush on her." Kion said which surprised me.

"What?! How did you know that?!" I asked.

Kion looked at me with a smug smile. "I didn't." My face got hot as the rest of the boys laughed. I growled at them all.

"It's not funny! Okay!" I growled.

"It kinda is, Janja, but in any case you should tell her how you feel." Beshte said.

"Indeed. You never know, she might feel the same way." Ono agreed.

I looked at him with a glare. "Key word, might, she might feel the same way and she might not!" I said a little.

"C'mon, hyena. From what Azaad has seen from you two hyenas, you seem deeply in love. It's not that hard to confess your feelings." Azaad taunted.

I grinned. "What about you and Fuli?" I singsonged also taunting back.

"First of all, I'm planning on telling her tomorrow, hyena. Like I said before, Azaad is never afraid." He said puffing out his chest proudly.

"Hey, I'm planning on telling Binga tomorrow too!" Bunga said.

Kion let out a chuckle. "What about you, Janja? Are you going to tell Jasiri how you feel?" He asked looking at me. I looked away. I didn't know what else I could do.

I signed. "I don't know. I wanna take my time to tell her and I can't believe I'm admitting this, but.....I'm scared of how she feels about me." The boys all gave me a face of sympathy.

Bailyo spoke up. "It's okay, Janja. I'm sure she does feel the same way and it's okay to be scared."

"Baliyo's right, Janja. Just take your time." The lion named Surak said.

"I hope y'all don't mind but I would really like to talk about something else." I said. They all nodded. Suddenly Bunga got up.

"Let's talk about what we're going to do for Kion's birthday." He excitedly exclaimed.

Kion looked away shyly. "Bunga."

"Bunga's right. Azaad believes when you have friends you celebrate their birth in a fun way." Azaad said. I looked at him questionably.

"Hey, Azaad, why do you talk like that?" He looked at me as if he didn't know what I was talking about.

"Talk like what?"

I rolled my eyes. "Never mind."