Getting Ready

Jasiri's POV

I was in the Tree of Life with the girls again, getting ready for my date with Janja. Though I was really excited for it, but they wanted everything to be perfect.

"And when he looks you right in the eyes that's when we throw the flowers." Binga was explaining the plan, while the others were putting mud on my face for some reason.

I looked at Fuli. "And why are you putting mud on my face?"

"We're putting mud on your face because it'll help your fur get softer and normally I wouldn't agree to this, but you're my friend and I want things to work out for you." Fuli answered.

Nirmala and Rani came with a bunch of different flowers. "You also get to choose what flowers you want in your mane."

Rani looked at me with a smile. "Yep. You're gonna look beautiful for this date."

"Girls, I appreciate all that you're doing, but it not even a real date. His just telling me what was up with him the past few days." I clarified.

"Oh, it's time to wash the mud off you face." Fuli said, ignoring what I said. "Go ahead and wash it off in the lake." She ordered. I rolled my eyes and did as she ordered.

"So Fuli, I heard something happened between you and Azaad." Rani said. I looked at Fuli curiously.

Fuli's face lit up in realization and excitement. "Oh, Azaad confessed his feelings for me today and we are an official couple."

Binga gasped. "Bunga did the same thing." I looked down at the lake.

"Girls, what if Janja doesn't like me?" I doubted.

Fuli looked at me in disbelief. "Seriously, Jasiri?! You're really doubting yourself. Janja and you are made for each other. I mean why wouldn't he love you."

"Fuli's right. From what I heard, Kion said that you were the first to give him a chance, you saved him, and you were one of the reasons that he reformed." I looked at Rani.

"Janja didn't turn good because of me. He reformed because he realized that he wasn't happy working with Scar and disrespecting the circle of life, I just gave him a little push." I corrected her sadly.

"Jasiri, please. Stop doubting Janja's feelings for you okay. If he love you, awesome. If he doesn't, then that's his lost." Binga said firmly.

I looked at her and signed. "Your right, Binga."

Janja's POV

The other boys were trying to help me get ready for this date with Jasiri, they were also helping me out with telling her my feelings and what have been going on with me these few days.

"And that's when you will tell her your feelings."

"And you really think that she feels the same way?" I asked them all.

"100 percent sure." Kion assured. I smiled but it soon turned into a frown when Bunga started talking.

"Or not. I mean why would she like or love somebody who tried to kill her and her clan. Like, twice." I started panicking slightly and I think it showed.

"Bunga." Kion said sternly. Though Bunga continued.

He laughed. "I mean, if Jasiri has some sense then she will definitely reject your tail."

I whimpered. "You really think she thinks that or will say that if I confess to her."

"Uh, yeah. Oh, and you brought Scar back."

"Bunga that's enough." Kion said looking Bunga. He turned back to me. "Don't listen to anything he said, Janja. If Jasiri though all that then she wouldn't have been the first animal to forgive you. And she save you from the steam vent, right after you and the other Outlanders attacked." He pointed out. I thought about what he said and felt myself smile.

"Your right, Kion. And even if Jasiri does reject me, I know she wouldn't be rude about. No matter what happened in the past." Suddenly Ono came in.

"Janja, I think it's time you meet up with Jasiri."

"Right." I looked at all of them. "Wish me luck."

"Good luck!" I heard Kion yell.

Jasiri's POV

I was waiting for Janja patiently. I heard some footsteps and turn to them to see Janja.

"Jasiri! I'm glad you came." He said giving me a hug.

"Well, I said I would, didn't I?" I giggled while hugging him back before turning serious. "So, Janja, what was with you these past few days?"

Janja's POV

I was getting nervous by the second. Okay, this was it. It was time to tell her how I feel.

"The truth is Jasiri, is that-that..." I drifted off as I looked at her. She was so beautiful.

"That what?" She asked.

"That I'm in love with-" Jasiri looked at me with what I think was hope in her eyes, probably excited to finally see what was wrong with me.

Jasiri's POV

This was it. Maybe he did feel the same way after all.

"Jasiri." He said.

"Yes, Janja?"

I'm in love with-"

"With?"

"Madoa"

A/N okay let me start off by saying that I'm sorry that I've taken like a two week long break for absolutely no reason at all and I am so so sorry. I'll try not to do this again, especially with this cliffhanger. I hope you liked this chapter though and that it was worth the wait.