Big Mistake

Janja's POV

"Madoa?" Jasiri asked with such sadness. That's when I realized that I messed up bad.

"No, no, I didn't mean that I-" But it was too late. Jasiri had already ran off. "I meant you." I quietly said.

Jasiri's POV

I just ran away from Janja not looking back. All this time he had a crush on Madoa, my sister. I felt so stupid. To think that he actually loved me. I didn't see where I was going and I bumped into someone. I looked up to see Kion.

"Jasiri, what's wrong? Aren't you supposed to be on your date with Janja?" He asked. I cried even more when he mentioned Janja.

"You were all wrong about Janja. He doesn't love me like you thought!"

Kion seemed confused and put off by this information. "What? That can't be right!"

"But it is!" I cried before running away again.

Kion's POV

What Jasiri said didn't make any sense. Did Janja not tell Jasiri his feelings, then what did he tell her? Whatever he said, it hurt Jasiri. I went to the spot where they met up and saw Janja looking at the lake muttering something.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid!" He muttered.

"Janja?" I said getting his attention.

"Kion, what are you doing here?" He asked. As I walked closer to him I saw that his eyes were watery and red implying that he had been crying.

"I ran into Jasiri or she ran into me. She was crying." I sat beside him. "Janja, what happened? Jasiri said that you didn't love her. I thought you were going to tell her your feelings." Janja looked at me before looking back down.

Janja's POV

When Kion asked me what happened between Jasiri and I, I was speechless.

"I made a mistake, Kion. I was so close to telling her my feelings, but then instead of saying "you" I said Madoa." I explained.

Kion looked at me with disbelief. "That's what you said?! Madoa?! Janja, why didn't you just tell her the truth? What didn't you run after her?"

"Because, I just panicked and I spoke without thinking and I figured that I just let her calm down before I talk to her." I signed. "But I should try and find her."

"Good idea." Kion got up and left as I went to find Jasiri.

Jasiri's POV

I was now with the girls still crying, but I was more calm. I didn't tell them what happened yet with Janja because I was just so upset I could barely talk.

"Now that you're more calm, Jasiri, do you mind telling us what happened?" Rani sat beside me. I looked at the ground getting ready to tell them and trying to contain my tears.

"Well, to sum it all up, Janja told me why he was acting strange and he said that he was in love."

Fuli raised an eyebrow. "With you?"

I shook my head. "No. With...." I breathe in deeply before talking, "Madoa."

"Madoa!" They said in unison.

"Yeah, apparently he doesn't love me at all." I felt myself start to cry again at the thought. I felt Rani rub against me.

"It's okay Jasiri. I can tell you want to be alone right now." She turn to the others, "Come on ladies, let's give Jasiri time to herself." They all left leaving me to my thoughts.