Good Morning

Author note:

The Fucking Project

Text copyright c 2014

DollyKnightmare

All rights reserved. Typed in the United States of America. No part of this book may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without written permission except in the case of brief quotations embodiment in critical articles and reviews.

••••••••••••••••••••••

"Good morning world. Ready to make my day horrible? Yet again?" I, of course, got no reply and lay sleepily staring at the ceiling.

"Well up we go Shiloh. Got school today." I pushed the warm comforters off and rubbed my feet against the carpet as I looked around my room. Clean and dirty clothes laid around my room draped over my dresser and desk.

"Hm." I spotted my black ripped skinny jeans. "I'll take you and less see....." I grabbed underwear and an Evanescence shirt. I went to my bathroom walking through my house quietly to not disturb my parents. I turned the hot water on and got in. I washed out my freshly dyed blue hair with special shampoo and conditioner. I took my soap and rubbed it over my gross body.

"There all fresh." I murmured to myself as I dressed and ran a brush through my hair. I winced at the knots and parted my hair. I put on what little makeup I could stand to wear and walked to the kitchen. I pulled on my black combat boots and beanie before eating breakfast. I ate my cereal and tapped my fingers to the music playing in my head. I looked at the time.

"Seven thirty. I ought to be going." I mumbled. I checked to make sure everything was in its place before walking to school.

🎼 •

Ignoring the cat calls and rude comments as I walked by I walked up to my group of social outcasts.

"Good morning guys." I gave them my usual fake smile and they fake smiled back. I stood quietly glaring around at the popular people that dared to glance at my skinny figure. The first bell rang and I walked, by myself, to first period. I made sure to walk slowly so I could avoid as many people as possible. I got into class just as the teacher called my name.

"Shiloh Mandala."

"Here." My voice cracked weirdly and I grimaced, hiding behind my bright hair. All eyes turned to the door. I did my best to ignore those judging gazes and sat in my usual back of the room seat.

🎼•

The bell rang and I went to my locker to get my health books before going to class.

"Shiloh."

"Yes Esther?" I looked up at my only "friend".

"Good luck."

"What? Wait what do I-?" I sighed as the pink haired girl was already gone. I searched for her among the crowd, biting my lip.

"Damnit Esther. You little shit. You know innate health as it is. Why you gotta go and say shiz like that."

"Talking to yourself, freak?" Some jock said as he shoved me into my locker. He and his friends walked away laughing while I blinked back pained tears. I picked my books back up and walked to class.

- please don't copy this story. Thanks! I'll update when I can. ❤️ Dolly