02

-bella's pov-

"Awh come on!" I yelled in frustration at Jaden winning yet another race to the shore.

He was beating me by five runs. Goddamnit.

"What? You jealous of me beating you?" He asked, catching his breath from the constant running.

"Obviously!" I laughed.

I looked at the others, who were making a cliff jumping montage for Bryce's youtube.

"Be careful guys!" I yelled loud enough foe the to hear me.

"Shut up, ugly!" Bryce yelled back making me run up the medium-sized cliff and smack him in the back of the head.

"Hey! Not cool!" Bryce yelled, pretending to be hurt.

"That's what you get." I said as I dramatically flipped my hair in his face.

We all spent the rest of the day back at the house, messing around.

"Goodnight guys!" Was the last thing I said before heading in one of the bedrooms and going to bed.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

I woke up the next day to hearing loud yelling downstairs. I groaned and got up checking the time: 1:48 PM.

"Well shit." I thought.

I walked down the stairs and halfway down, I saw the boys and two more guys. Both of them were very attractive to be honest, but one of them stood out. He had brown, curly hair which covered most of his forehead, hazel green eyes, which could light up the whole room without even trying, and a tall, masculine body.

"Holy shit-" I mumbled to myself.

"What was that?" Bryce asked looking up at me.

"Nothing. Who are they?" I asked referring to the two mysterious guys standing in front of me.

"Oh right, this is Blake, and this is Noah. They're the new Sway members!" Bryce explained.

"Noah. His name is Noah.." I thought to myself.

"Earth to Belle?!" Anthony yelled in confusion as he waved his hand in front of my face.

"Hm? Oh right." I said in embarrassment as the boys giggled. "I'm Isabella. Bella for short" I smiled, holding out a hand for them to shake.

Blake shook my hand and so did Noah, his touch felt so nice.. It wad gentle, yet strong.

I didn't realise that I was staring at Noah until the boys started making a joke about it.

"Guys chill, she's off limits!" Bryce said as the protective brother he is.

"Oh by the way, Noah you'll have to share a room with Bella. We don't have any more rooms left." Jaden explained and I froze.

"Jesus christ it gets even better!" I thought.

"That's fine with me. What about you Bella?" Noah asked for reassurance.

"Oh sure, I don't mind." I said and showed the way to our room.

"I can take the couch" He slightly pointed at the couch that was on the other side of the room.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Yeah!" He smiled and started unpacking.

"Need help?" I sat down on the hardwood flooring.

"That'd be great" He smiled once again.

"Goddamn, that smile is gonna send me to Mars real quickly" I mumbled to myself.

"Hm?" He asked looking back at me from the box that he was trying to open.

"Oh, nothing." I stated as my cheeks started to burn from the embarrassment.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

When we were finished with unpacking, we plopped on the bed from the exhaustion. I let out a huge sigh, as the door opened, revealing Bryce with his vlog camera in hand.

"Did you guys-" He asked referring to- you know what.

"Bryce!! No! We were unpacking you dumbass!"

"Chill, I'm just looking out for my lil sister" He explained walking out of the room leaving me with Noah again.

The curly haired boy turned to face me and smirked.

"So you're-" Before he could finish his sentence, I cut him off.

"Yes, Bryce's sister. I've been known for that, and only that, my whole life." I stated.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know it bothered you that much." Noah said looking back at the ceiling.

"It's okay"

"No, really. If i wouldn't have known, I wouldn't have bothered you with it." He told me in full honesty.

"Wow he's really nice" I thought.

I smiled in response before one of the boys called us to come downstairs.

· · ───── ·𖥸· ───── · ·

a/n:

did a part two cause i'm nice :)
anyways, i hope you enjoy this- more like enjoyed it ahaha

~don't forget to vote so my self confidence goes up, up, uppidy~

- anne